Adelaide United vs Melbourne City Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
A-League Betting Tips: Adelaide United play Melbourne City at Coopers Stadium on Saturday 27 November, Kick-off: 10:45. Read on for our free prediction for this football fixture.
Prediction: Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
We’re heading to the Full-Time Result betting market and backing Melbourne City at 1.72 to win. Our betting prediction means we’re opposing Adelaide United despite home advantage.
Adelaide United´s last A-League clash was against Perth Glory and the game finished in a 1-1 draw. The match was played at HBF Park, with Kusini Yengi scoring.
Melbourne City approach this fixture after winning 2-1 in the A-League against Brisbane Roar. Curtis Good and Conor Metcalfe scored for Melbourne City at AAMI Park.
The scoreline was 4-1 to Melbourne City at AAMI Park when Adelaide United and Melbourne City last faced each other in a match.
Adelaide United have won four of their last 9 matches against Melbourne City, with three draws and two Melbourne City wins. An average of 2.78 goals have been scored in these games.
Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
- A-League: 13/05 2021 Melbourne City 4 Adelaide United 1
- A-League: 03/01 2021 Adelaide United 2 Melbourne City 0
- A-League: 11/08 2020 Melbourne City 2 Adelaide United 2
- A-League: 01/02 2020 Adelaide United 3 Melbourne City 1
- FFA Cup: 23/10 2019 Adelaide United 4 Melbourne City 0
- A-League: 20/10 2019 Melbourne City 2 Adelaide United 1
- A-League: 05/05 2019 Adelaide United 1 Melbourne City 0
- A-League: 13/04 2019 Melbourne City 0 Adelaide United 0
- A-League: 09/02 2019 Melbourne City 1 Adelaide United 1
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Betting Tips: Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
Reasons for our Adelaide United vs Melbourne City betting tips:
We’re really sweet on the chances of the visitors, with odds of 1.72 available on our pick. Bet on an away win for this A-League match.
Melbourne City -1.5 goals on the Asian Handicap market means that you get a bigger price but need the visitors to win by two or more.OUR TIPS Melbourne City To Win @ 1.72 Bet Now T&C apply. Gamble responsibly 18+
Betting Odds: Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
The bookies have Melbourne City at 1.72 in the Full-Time Result market, implying the market leaders are 58% likely to win this A-League match according to the latest betting odds. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 4.50 about Adelaide United.
For those expecting a high-scoring game, Over 2.5 Goals is the shortest price. If you think both teams will score, then you can back BTTS Yes at 1.66.
You can find hundreds of markets for every A-League match, with the leading football betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and In-Play selections before placing your bets.
- Full Time Result 1 4.50 X 4.00 2 1.72
- Half Time Result 1 4.75 X 2.37 2 2.25
- Double Chance 1X 2.00 12 1.22 X2 1.18
- Both Teams to Score Yes 1.66 No 2.10
- Draw No Bet 1 3.40 2 1.30
- Asian Handicap 1 Hcp +0.75 1.95 2 Hcp -0.75 1.95
- Total Goals Under 2.5 2.20 Over 2.5 1.66
- Total Corners Under 11.5 1.83 Over 11.5 1.83
Match Stats: Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
Adelaide United Betting Stats
Melbourne City Betting Stats
- 8 wins, 6 defeats and 6 draws in previous 20 matches
- 5 wins, 1 defeats and 4 draws in previous 10 home matches
- 13 wins, 3 defeats and 4 draws in previous 20 matches
- 4 wins, 3 defeats and 3 draws in previous 10 away matches
- An average of 1.45 goals scored and 1.35 conceded in the previous 20 matches
- An average of 1.40 goals scored and 1.10 conceded in the previous 10 home matches
- An average of 2.80 goals per game in the previous 20 matches
- An average of 2.50 goals per game in the previous 10 home matches
- BTTS Yes in 15 of the previous 20 matches
- BTTS Yes in 6 of the previous 10 home matches
- Over 2.5 Goals in 13 of the previous 20 matches
- Over 2.5 Goals in 5 of the previous 10 home matches
- An average of 2.35 goals scored and 1.10 conceded in the previous 20 matches
- An average of 1.80 goals scored and 1.20 conceded in the previous 10 away matches
- An average of 3.45 goals per game in the previous 20 matches
- An average of 3.00 goals per game in the previous 10 away matches
- BTTS Yes in 14 of the previous 20 matches
- BTTS Yes in 6 of the previous 10 away matches
- Over 2.5 Goals in 14 of the previous 20 matches
- Over 2.5 Goals in 5 of the previous 10 away matches
- Top Scorers for Adelaide United are Kusini Yengi (1)
- Top Assistors for Adelaide United are Ben Halloran (1)
Live Stream: Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
You can watch and bet on A-League matches thanks to the live streaming service that’s available. This is only available to eligible customers and is subject to geo-restrictions.
Fans love the opportunity to watch over 10,000 football matches per year with the best bookies.
Team News: Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
We’re ready to bring you Adelaide United vs Melbourne City team news as soon as it’s announced. This will allow you to get the big picture.
Previous Adelaide United Lineups
Previous Melbourne City Lineups
Get the jump ahead of kick-off by accessing the confirmed lineups and find out who is on the substitutes bench. We have the formations and previous starting 11s.
Squads: Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
- Alexandar Popovic
- Ben Halloran
- Cooper Nunn
- Craig Goodwin
- Dakota Ochsenham
- Fergus Lynch
- George Blackwood
- George Timotheou
- Jacob Tratt
- James Delianov
- Javi Lopez
- Joe Caletti
- Joe Gauci
- Jonny Yull
- Joshua Cavallo
- Kusini Yengi
- Louis D'Arrigo
- Michael Jakobsen
- Mohamed Toure
- Nathan Konstandopoulos
- Nicholas Ansell
- Ryan Kitto
- Stefan Mauk
- Yaya Dukuly
- Ahmad Taleb
- Aiden O'Neill
- Alec Mills
- Andrew Nabbout
- Anthony Lesiotis
- Conor Metcalfe
- Curtis Good
- Florin Berenguer
- Jamie Maclaren
- Jordon Hall
- Kerrin Stokes
- Luke Oresti
- Manuel Pucciarelli
- Marco Tilio
- Matthew Leckie
- Matthew Sutton
- Max Caputo
- Nathaniel Atkinson
- Nuno Reis
- Raphael Borges Rodrigues
- Rostyn Griffiths
- Scott Galloway
- Scott Jamieson
- Stefan Colakovski
- Taras Gomulka
- Thomas Glover
Get the important stats for every player thanks to our team-by-team squad information.
The A-League standings will highlight the leading teams in the table. Go through the standings to see how many points each side has earned.