Air Force vs San Diego State Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Air Force Falcons vs San Diego State Aztecs prediction. 04:00 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at Dignity Health Sports Park. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Air Force Falcons@
San Diego State Aztecs
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
The total market provides plenty of value at 1.90. The line is set at 43.5 and we’d be surprised if San Diego State Aztecs and Air Force Falcons combined points total exceeds that amount.
Our team of American football experts monitor the current injuries and suspensions. When integrated with the latest form, this helps us secure the value odds. Our data-led approach backed up by key stats always proves useful.
Key Air Force vs San Diego State stats:
I our opinion, the teams are unlikely to reach the 43.5 points line. Therefore, chance an Under bet at 1.90 and hope the number isn’t reached in this NCAAF showdown.
There are different ways to maximise a potential profit on the Total market. Moving the line for your Under bet means the chance to secure bigger betting odds.
Last Games & H2H
San Diego State triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where New Mexico were beaten 34-10 at Dreamstyle Stadium. Air Force won their previous game which was at home. It was a 24-12 triumph at Falcon Stadium against Colorado State.
The last encounter between San Diego State and Air Force saw the former win. It was a 20-14 scoreline at Falcon Stadium.
Air Force vs San Diego State Betting TipsUnder 43.5 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
San Diego State are on offer at 2.10 on the Money Line if you want to back this franchise, with Air Force available at 1.76. The probability of the home team winning this NCAAF game is 48% according to the sportsbooks.
The current spread is 2 and total points is 43.5. The totals market is always available and can often provide value selections. If you fancy Under 43.5, then the odds are 1.90.
In the Race to 15 Points market, Air Force are favorites and they can be backed at 1.90 to attain this total first. Conversely, you can get 11.00 that neither team hit 15 points.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any college football contest. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-match and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as First and Last Touchdown Scorer. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on the NCAA college football and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
San Diego State
San Diego State
San Diego State
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
San Diego State Aztecs Stats
Air Force Falcons Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 42.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 46.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 43.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 43.5 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 23.30 pts and allowed 19.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 24.90 pts and allowed 21.70 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 41.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 47.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 43.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 43.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 27.10 pts and allowed 13.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 28.80 pts and allowed 18.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Jose State||7||4||302||223||79||6-0||1-4||1W|
|San Diego State||7||5||256||242||14||5-2||2-3||1L|