Akron vs Northern Illinois Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Akron Zips vs Northern Illinois Huskies prediction. 20:30 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Huskie Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Northern Illinois Huskies
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
There are odds of 1.90 about Over 53 points and this looks generous when Northern Illinois Huskies face Akron Zips. The bar might have been set too low in terms of total.
The team news that filters through can have a knock-on effect as far as the lines and odds are concerned. We use this information along with the form guide, while the latest stats are also taken into consideration.
Key Akron vs Northern Illinois stats:
We’re surprised that the total line is 53 and it’s all about going for the Overs option when these NCAAF teams take to the field. Take the 1.90 and cheer on points.
If you have a strong hunch for Overs but want to get bigger odds, consider the Result & Total market. Get both predictions correct for a profitable return.
Last Games & H2H
Northern Illinois were beaten 29-23 at Huskie Stadium in their last game, being turned over at home to Miami Ohio. Akron lost their previous game, being beaten at home to Eastern Michigan 34-28 at InfoCision Stadium - Summa Field.
The last head-to-head saw Northern Illinois claim a 49-0 win over the Akron at Huskie Stadium.
Akron vs Northern Illinois Betting TipsOver 53 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Northern Illinois are regarded as having a 79% chance of winning this NCAAF game according to the latest betting odds. The sportsbooks have priced them up at 1.27. The market suggests that Akron are least likely to win at 3.80.
The current spread is 9.5 and the total points line is 52.5. The totals market is always available and can often provide value selections. If you want to back Over 52.5, it’s 1.90.
In the Race to 15 Points market, Akron are favorites and they can be backed at 1.90 to attain this total first. Conversely, you can get 11.00 that neither team hit 15 points.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines and team props, check out the player props that are available. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on a player’s performance. The gambling sites will provide lots of options.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to NCAA college football and micro betting markets can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-game, consider whether a player will make or miss a field goal.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Northern Illinois Huskies Stats
Akron Zips Stats
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -10 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -10 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 home games
- +10 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +10 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 60.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 61.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 53: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 53 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 28.10 pts and allowed 32.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 29.20 pts and allowed 32.10 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 56.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 62.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 53: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 53 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 19.50 pts and allowed 36.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 19.60 pts and allowed 43.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season