Belmont vs Evansville Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
We’re Expecting Belmont to Win Big
Belmont at -12 on the spread really stand out. We are prepared to wager at 1.91 and expect them to cover this line against Evansville.
Last Games & H2H
Belmont Bruins got the win in their previous game. A 78-76 triumph occurred on the road when playing Bradley Braves.
Evansville Purple Aces lost their last game, being beaten at home to Drake Bulldogs 97-61.
Belmont triumphed 81-43 when they last played Evansville.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com check injury updates regularly and combine this with the form guide. We’re also able to consult a database of stats and present the key numbers to our readers.
Key Belmont vs Evansville stats:
We strongly fancy the chances of the market leaders beating the underdogs handsomely in this NCAAB contest. That is why we’re betting them at -12 on the spread at 1.91.
If you want a viable alternative to backing Belmont on the Spread, then the Winning Margin betting market could be up your street. Choose from a range of options.
Belmont -12 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. However, we think that the probability is close to 60% taking all factors into consideration. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
Belmont vs Evansville PredictionBelmont -12 @ 1.91
Belmont vs Evansville Bet Builder Tips
Belmont vs Evansville Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Belmont Heavy Favorites to Win
With an estimated 90% chance of winning, the sportsbooks are taking no chances with their 1.11 betting odds about Belmont triumphing in this college game. The market suggests that Evansville are least likely to win at 7.25.
The spread is calculated to be 13, while total points comes in at 145.5. Basketball fans love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a Totals wager. There’s the chance to back Under 145.5 at 1.91.
You can back Belmont to make a fast start and hit the 20-point mark first. The favorites are 1.29 to achieve this, with Evansville 3.50 to win the race to this total.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
There is regularly betting value to be found from wagering on the player props with the best online gambling sites. You can find lots of ways to back for or against a specific player lining up for one of the two teams.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on NCAA college basketball and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -12 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -12 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games on the road
- +12 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +12 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 139.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 144.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 144.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 144.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.90 pts and allowed 66.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 71.70 pts and allowed 72.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 144.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 134.80 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 144.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 144.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 63.50 pts and allowed 81.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 62.70 pts and allowed 72.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Missouri Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|