Butler vs Providence Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Butler Bulldogs vs Providence Friars prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 03:30, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Bet on Providence to Get the Job Done
There’s a great opportunity to cover the spread by backing Providence at -9.5. We can get odds of 1.91 and our prediction is that they’ll overcome Butler.
Sportsgambler.com boast college basketball expertise and that comes from knowing the team news once it’s announced. The latest form will also fuel our predictions and we make sure that the most important stats are on hand.
Key Butler vs Providence stats:
We are confident that the favorites will cover the spread in this NCAAB contest. -9.5 seems a generous line and you can get 1.91 that they will win by a bigger margin.
If you want to land a big potential return from a small stake, then a Bet Builder could be a good way to go. Back Providence to cover the line in a combination with other selections.
Last Games & H2H
Providence Friars won their last game which was at home. It was a 75-64 triumph against DePaul Blue Demons. Butler Bulldogs lost on the road in their previous game. Connecticut Huskies won 86-56.
Providence beat Butler in their last head-to-head encounter. It was a 72-52 scoreline. The past 10 games between the teams have seen Providence win eight times.
Providence -9.5 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. However, we think that the probability sits between 55-60% taking all factors into consideration. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Butler vs Providence Betting TipsProvidence -9.5 @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Giving Providence Plenty of Respect
Providence have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.19 favorites for this college game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 84% chance of winning. For those wanting to back Butler, you will find 5.00 about the underdogs.
The spread is 9.5 and the total points line is currently 138.5. There are lots of popular ways to bet on basketball including Totals. If you fancy Over 138.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
The Race to 20 Points market allows bettors to back favorites Providence at 1.36. On the flip side, Butler are 3.05 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
College basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the hundreds of markets which are available for every event on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Should you be more interested in a specific individual who is competing, check out the gambling sites’ prop bets where you can pick out player markets that focus on performance rather than the game result.
Ed Croswell Favorite to Get Most Points
Ed Croswell is the favorite to score most points. He is priced at 1.91 to score Over 13.5 points. Alternatively, there’s the chance to back him to have over 0.5 assists at 2.05.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, NCAA college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Butler vs Providence
- NCAAB: 30/12 2022 Butler 52 Providence 72
- NCAAB: 10/03 2022 Providence 65 Butler 61
- NCAAB: 20/02 2022 Butler 70 Providence 71
- NCAAB: 23/01 2022 Providence 69 Butler 62
- NCAAB: 30/12 2020 Providence 71 Butler 55
- NCAAB: 24/12 2020 Butler 70 Providence 64
- NCAAB: 01/02 2020 Butler 61 Providence 65
- NCAAB: 11/01 2020 Providence 58 Butler 70
- NCAAB: 14/03 2019 Providence 80 Butler 57
- NCAAB: 09/03 2019 Providence 83 Butler 70
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +9.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- +9.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -9.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -9.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 133.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 134.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 139: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 61.10 pts and allowed 72.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 62.90 pts and allowed 71.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 147.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 152.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 139: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 78.60 pts and allowed 69.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 83.90 pts and allowed 68.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big East||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|