Dayton vs Rhode Island Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Dayton Flyers vs Rhode Island Rams prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
Rhode Island Rams
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
This Could Be a High-Scoring Contest
We’re surprised that the total line is 129.5 and it’s all about going for the Overs option when Rhode Island and Dayton take to the court. Take the 1.91 and cheer on points.
Injuries are taken into account by the college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com. Our predictions are also shaped by the latest form, with the stats playing a big part before recommendations are made.
Key Dayton vs Rhode Island stats:
We’re heading to the total market after finding that the line is set at a generous 129.5 points. Expect this number to be surpassed at 1.91 for this NCAAB contest.
The sportsbooks allow you to shoot for bigger odds by moving the line on the Total market. Choose a number where you’re happy and get more juice.
Last Games & H2H
Rhode Island Rams lost their last game, being beaten at home to George Mason Patriots 79-72. Dayton Flyers suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 76-69 scoreline occurred on the road against George Washington Colonials.
Dayton triumphed 63-57 when they last played Rhode Island. Dayton have triumphed in seven of the previous 9 clashes between these teams.
Over 129.5 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Dayton vs Rhode Island Betting TipsOver 129.5 Points @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Dayton Betting Favorites on the Money Line
The sportsbooks are taking no chances with their Money Line odds of 1.22 about Dayton which reflects they have a 82% chance of winning this college game. For those wanting to back Rhode Island, you will find 4.50 about the underdogs.
The spread currently stands at 9 and the total points line is 129.5. The beauty of Totals is that it’s a simple two-way market. If you’re wanting to back Over 129.5, the odds are 1.91.
Those wanting to back Dayton in the Race to 20 market can get betting odds of 1.38 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back Rhode Island, then odds of 2.85 can be found.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a college basketball contest, visit the betting sites and check out the hundreds of available markets. Find the lines which are the most attractive.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines, check out the player prop bets that are available. It’s especially great if you have a view when it comes to Turnovers, Steals, Blocks and Points, while there are lots of other options.
There are always opportunities to enjoy NCAA college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find markets in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Dayton vs Rhode Island
- NCAAB: 15/02 2022 Rhode Island 57 Dayton 63
- NCAAB: 29/01 2022 Dayton 53 Rhode Island 51
- NCAAB: 04/03 2021 Dayton 84 Rhode Island 72
- NCAAB: 17/02 2021 Rhode Island 91 Dayton 89
- NCAAB: 30/01 2021 Dayton 67 Rhode Island 56
- NCAAB: 05/03 2020 Rhode Island 57 Dayton 84
- NCAAB: 12/02 2020 Dayton 81 Rhode Island 67
- NCAAB: 02/03 2019 Dayton 70 Rhode Island 72
- NCAAB: 09/02 2019 Rhode Island 48 Dayton 77
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Rhode Island Stats
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -8.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -8.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- +8.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +8.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 130.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 125.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 129.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 129.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.80 pts and allowed 57.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 63.50 pts and allowed 61.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 143.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 141.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 129.5: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 129.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.00 pts and allowed 73.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 71.40 pts and allowed 70.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Atlantic 10||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|