Georgia vs Tennessee Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Georgia Bulldogs vs Tennessee Volunteers prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Find Out Our Best Bet on the Spread
Let’s go for Tennessee at an appealing -16 on the spread market. We can get 1.91 that they beat Georgia by a sizeable margin.
It's important to understand the players who are unavailable for the upcoming action and the respective form of each team. If you want stats, you have come to the right place and they form the basis of our college basketball predictions.
Key Georgia vs Tennessee stats:
There are betting odds of 1.91 that the favorites will cover the -16 line. We think this is a fantastic spread for this NCAAB pick.
If you want to pimp the odds about Tennessee covering the line, you might consider going down the Bet Builder route and combine this pick with selections from other markets.
Last Games & H2H
Tennessee Volunteers got the win in their last game. A 77-56 triumph occurred on the road when meeting LSU Tigers. Georgia Bulldogs were beaten 85-82 in their previous game, being turned over at home to Vanderbilt Commodores.
Tennessee won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 75-68 triumph when facing Georgia. The past 4 H2H games have seen Tennessee land three wins.
Tennessee -16 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. However, we have this figure at close to 60% based on our in-depth research. This NCAA college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Georgia vs Tennessee Betting TipsTennessee -16 @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Running Scared of Tennessee Win
At betting odds of 1.06 with the sportsbooks, Tennessee are regarded as 95% likely to win this college game. The market suggests that Georgia are least likely to win at 11.00.
16.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 135.5 right now. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball markets. If you're keen on Over 135.5, this selection is available at 1.91.
Favorites Tennessee are available at odds of 1.17 when it comes to reaching 20 points first. Opponents Georgia are chalked up at 4.50 on the same betting market.
If you’re wagering on college basketball contests, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the hundreds of markets. There’s a chance to bet pre-game and in-game.
The gambling sites will have player props available for each game. Check out the various betting odds and take a view on whether a player’s Total Points, Three-Pointers, Blocks or Steals will hit over or under a certain line.
Terry Roberts Favorite to Score the Most Points
In terms of scoring most points, favorite Terry Roberts is available at 1.95 to rack up Over 14.5 points. If you want to go Under, then 1.80 is available.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to NCAA college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on markets which tends to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +16 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- +16 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- -16 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -16 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 143.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 146.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 135: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 135 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.80 pts and allowed 70.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.40 pts and allowed 77.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 129.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 127.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 135: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 135 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.70 pts and allowed 57.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 76.80 pts and allowed 50.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season