Houston vs UCF Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Houston Cougars vs UCF Knights prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
We’re Expecting Lots of Points
The Overs is sticking out like a sore thumb considering the line for UCF and Houston is set at 127. We’re expecting a bigger total and 1.91 is available.
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com check injury updates regularly and combine this with the form guide. We’re also able to consult a database of stats and present the key numbers to our readers.
Key Houston vs UCF stats:
We think that 127 is a generous total for Over backers in this NCAAB contest. Take the 1.91 that we see the teams combine to good effect.
The sportsbooks give you the option to get bigger odds for your Overs selection by combining this pick on the Match Result & Total market. Predict a team to win as part of the deal.
Last Games & H2H
UCF Knights lost on the road in their last game. South Florida Bulls won 85-72. Houston Cougars lost their previous game, being beaten at home to Temple Owls 56-55.
The last head-to-head saw Houston claim a 71-65 win over UCF. The previous 8 H2H meetings have involved Houston winning seven times.
Over 127 Probability
The sportsbooks are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. After careful examination, our experts have this probability close to 60%. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Houston vs UCF Betting TipsOver 127 Points @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Houston Betting Favorites on the Money Line
The favorites are 84% likely to win according to the sportsbooks’ latest Money Line odds, with Houston priced at 1.19 to triumph in this college game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 5.00 about UCF.
There is a spread of 9.5 and total points has a line of 128. The Totals market allows bettors to use the latest basketball data to good effect. If you’re going for Over 128, then the odds are 1.91.
Favorites Houston are available at odds of 1.33 when it comes to reaching 20 points first. Opponents UCF are chalked up at 3.25 on the same betting market.
There are hundreds of markets when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the premier betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
Marcus Sasser Favorite to Score the Most Points
The favorite to score most points is Marcus Sasser. You can get 1.87 that he scores Over 16.5 points and the same odds that he goes Under.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on NCAA college basketball and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Houston vs UCF
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -9 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -9 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- +9 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +9 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 133.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 128.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 127: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 127 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 76.30 pts and allowed 57.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 70.20 pts and allowed 57.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 140.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 136.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 127: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 127 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.50 pts and allowed 68.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 73.50 pts and allowed 62.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|American Athletic Conference||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|