Lehigh vs Holy Cross Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Lehigh Mountain Hawks vs Holy Cross Crusaders prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 01:00, Thursday 26 January.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks@
Holy Cross Crusaders
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
We’re Predicting Lehigh to Cover the Line
Don’t miss out on the chance to side with Lehigh on the spread at -2.5. On the face of it, this seems a generous line and odds of 1.90 can be backed against Holy Cross.
The first port of call is to check out the injury report for each team and then scroll through the form guide. We take this information and apply it to the latest available stats to come up with a verdict.
Key Lehigh vs Holy Cross stats:
We’re excited to see the market leaders at -2.5 on the NCAAB spread and think it’s a great number for them to cover at odds of 1.90.
A Bet Builder provides you with the chance to combine Lehigh on the Spread with other picks. For every additional selection, the odds are boosted.
Last Games & H2H
Holy Cross Crusaders triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Bucknell Bison were beaten 80-73. Lehigh Mountain Hawks previous game saw them claim a 61-49 home win over Lafayette Leopards.
The scoreline was 76-58 in favor of Lehigh when they last played Holy Cross. Lehigh have won six of the previous 9 H2H meetings.
Lehigh -2.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.6% chance of landing a return. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be 55-60%. This NCAA college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Betting TipsLehigh -2.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Tight Affair Likely According to Sportsbooks
The sportsbooks’ betting odds have Lehigh as 1.63 favorites for this college game, implying that they are 61% likely to win. The market suggests that Holy Cross are least likely to win at 2.28.
There is a spread of 3 and total points has a line of 140.5. The Totals market is always available and can often provide value selections. Those who wager Under 140.5 can get 1.90.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college basketball, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of markets.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with NCAA college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way markets where you bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Lehigh vs Holy Cross
- NCAAB: 12/01 2023 Lehigh 76 Holy Cross 58
- NCAAB: 28/01 2022 Holy Cross 67 Lehigh 65
- NCAAB: 11/01 2022 Lehigh 77 Holy Cross 69
- NCAAB: 24/01 2021 Holy Cross 74 Lehigh 82
- NCAAB: 23/01 2021 Holy Cross 72 Lehigh 75
- NCAAB: 13/02 2020 Lehigh 89 Holy Cross 82
- NCAAB: 23/01 2020 Holy Cross 96 Lehigh 95
- NCAAB: 24/02 2019 Lehigh 71 Holy Cross 73
- NCAAB: 10/01 2019 Holy Cross 94 Lehigh 99
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Holy Cross Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 139.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 145.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 139.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.50 pts and allowed 66.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.80 pts and allowed 76.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 132.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 137.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 139.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139.5 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 64.40 pts and allowed 68.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 69.30 pts and allowed 68.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Patriot League||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|