Monaco vs Olimpia Milano Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free AS Monaco Basket vs Olimpia Milano prediction. Get the best EuroLeague betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds for this basketball game. Tip-Off 22:00, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Monaco to Make Short Work of Olimpia
We are confident that Monaco will cover the spread. -4.5 seems a generous line and you can get 1.91 that they will win by a bigger margin against Olimpia Milano.
In order to come up with the best EuroLeague picks, we like to know the team news and study the latest form. There are also plenty of numbers to crunch from the available stats.
Key Monaco vs Olimpia Milano EuroLeague stats:
Don’t miss out on the chance to side with the favorites on the spread at -4.5. On the face of it, this seems a generous EuroLeague line and odds of 1.91 can be backed.
There’s regularly the option to sell points and that allows you to leverage a bigger potential return. Conversely, buying points will give you a less-risky wager but smaller odds.
Last EuroLeague Games & H2H
Monaco were beaten last game and this was on the road. Fenerbahce claimed a 98-94 win. Olimpia Milano were beaten 79-73 in their previous game, being turned over at home to LDLC ASVEL.
Monaco (confirmed lineup): John Brown, Alpha Diallo, Donatas Motiejunas, Yakuba Ouattara, Mike James.
Olimpia Milano (confirmed lineup): Brandon Davies, Nicolo Melli, Billy Baron, Gianpalo Riccio, Devon Hall.
Monaco -4.5 Probability
The betting sites make it a 52.4% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. After careful examination, our experts have this probability somewhere between 55-60%. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Monaco vs Olimpia Milano Betting TipsMonaco -4.5 @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Make Monaco Money Line Favorites
Monaco are regarded as having a 72% chance of winning this EuroLeague game according to the latest betting odds. The sportsbooks have priced them up at 1.38. For those wanting to back Olimpia Milano, you will find 3.15 about the underdogs.
5.5 is the spread and 154.5 is the total points line. The Totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. There’s the chance to back Under 154.5 at 1.91.
Favorites Monaco are available at odds of 1.53 when it comes to reaching 20 points first. Opponents Olimpia are chalked up at 2.40 on the same betting market.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any EuroLeague contest. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
If you have a view on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Double-Doubles or Triple-Doubles, then the player prop betting could be up your street. It’s a great way of wagering on individual performance.
Mike James Favorite to Score the Most Points
Mike James has been installed as favourite to score the biggest points total. You can get 1.87 about him going Over 17.5 points and the same odds for over 4.5 assists.
There are always opportunities to enjoy EuroLeague micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find markets in-game and basketball bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest EuroLeague regular season and play-off games stats.
Olimpia Milano Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 9 home games
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 163.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 161.44 pts in the previous 9 home games
- Over 154.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 154.5 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 9 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.50 pts and allowed 83.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 81.67 pts and allowed 79.78 pts in the last 9 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 148.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 145.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 154.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 154.5 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.30 pts and allowed 77.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.90 pts and allowed 76.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
Previous Monaco Lineups
Previous Olimpia Milano Lineups
EuroLeague Standings Select Season
|2 Real Madrid||16||7||1909||1762||147||8-3||8-4||3W|
|11 Anadolu Efes||11||12||1869||1793||76||7-4||4-8||1L|
|12 Virtus Bologna||11||12||1783||1823||-40||7-5||4-7||2W|
|13 Crvena zvezda||10||13||1703||1764||-61||6-5||4-8||4L|
|14 Bayern Munich||9||14||1762||1806||-44||6-5||3-9||2L|
|16 Olimpia Milano||8||15||1638||1748||-110||4-8||4-7||2W|
|18 Alba Berlin||6||17||1856||1948||-92||4-8||2-9||5L|