Navy vs Bucknell Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Navy Midshipmen vs Bucknell Bison prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Bucknell To Have No Joy Against Navy
The wager we really like is Navy on the Money Line. Our betting prediction is trading at 1.84 for them to beat Bucknell and this looks great value.
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com always keep close tabs on team news. We also use a form guide for our picks along with checking out the stats that are going to help inform our final decision.
Key Navy vs Bucknell stats:
We like the look of 1.84 when it comes to the visiting side in this NCAAB contest. Our pick is that the road team will overcome their opponents with something to spare.
If you’re looking for greater odds, Navy can be backed at a bigger price on the Spread. Also consider the Result & Both Teams to Score and Double Result markets for more juice.
Last Games & H2H
Bucknell Bison were beaten 80-73 in their last game, being turned over at home to Holy Cross Crusaders. Navy Midshipmen won their previous game by a 77-71 scoreline. It was on the road against Army Black Knights.
It was Navy who came out on top when they last played Bucknell. A 81-63 win was recorded. We’ve seen seven Navy wins in the past 8 meetings between the teams.
Money Line Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 54.3% chance of landing a return. After careful examination, our experts have this probability close to 60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Navy vs Bucknell Betting TipsNavy To Win @ 1.84
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Anticipating a Close Contest
You can back Bucknell at 2.30 to win against Navy, with the latter trading at 1.62. According to the top sportsbooks, the home team have an implied probability of 43%.
The spread is calculated to be 2.5, while total points comes in at 135. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball markets. Those expecting a low total can back Under 135 at 1.95.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college basketball, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Points they might score or the number of Assists they might have.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, NCAA college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Navy vs Bucknell
- NCAAB: 27/01 2022 Bucknell 63 Navy 81
- NCAAB: 08/01 2022 Navy 73 Bucknell 55
- NCAAB: 04/01 2021 Bucknell 60 Navy 63
- NCAAB: 02/01 2021 Navy 78 Bucknell 69
- NCAAB: 13/02 2020 Navy 60 Bucknell 59
- NCAAB: 09/01 2020 Bucknell 56 Navy 60
- NCAAB: 28/02 2019 Navy 64 Bucknell 53
- NCAAB: 31/01 2019 Bucknell 69 Navy 57
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 135.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 144.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 137.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 137.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.60 pts and allowed 66.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 69.60 pts and allowed 75.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 135.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 135.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 137.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 137.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 63.40 pts and allowed 72.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 71.90 pts and allowed 63.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Patriot League||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|