Panathinaikos vs Zalgiris Kaunas Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Panathinaikos B.C. vs Zalgiris Kaunas prediction. Get the best EuroLeague betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds for this basketball game. Tip-Off 22:00, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Panathinaikos Facing Tough Test vs Zalgiris
Zalgiris Kaunas look easy to back at 1.91 considering they’ve been given a spread of +2.5. This looks a good number when squaring off against Panathinaikos.
The EuroLeague predictions stem from knowing the team news and the latest form for each club. We work hard to unearth the most pertinent stats which can also act as a guide.
Key Panathinaikos vs Zalgiris Kaunas EuroLeague stats:
A spread of +2.5 looks an awesome number for the underdogs in this EuroLeague contest. Take the betting odds of 1.91 that this line gets covered.
If you are looking for bigger odds, then you are able to move the line. Choose from a wide range of options and get rewarded if your selection exceeds expectations.
Last EuroLeague Games & H2H
Panathinaikos suffered a defeat in their last game. A 74-64 scoreline occurred on the road against Virtus Bologna. Zalgiris Kaunas claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 71-66 win occurred against Crvena zvezda.
Panathinaikos (confirmed lineup): Nate Wolters, Georgios Papagiannis, Derrick Williams, Dwayne Bacon, Mateusz Ponitka.
Zalgiris Kaunas (confirmed lineup): Kevarrius Hayes, Rolands Smits, Ignas Brazdeikis, Tomas Dimsa, Edgaras Ulanovas.
Zalgiris +2.5 Probability
According to the betting sites, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. However, our research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Panathinaikos vs Zalgiris Kaunas Betting TipsZalgiris +2.5 @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Panathinaikos Have the Shortest Odds to Win
Panathinaikos are regarded as having a 57% chance of winning this EuroLeague game according to the latest betting odds. The sportsbooks have priced them up at 1.74. At 2.15, Zalgiris Kaunas are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The current spread is 2.5 and total points is 155.5. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball markets. If you want to bet Under 155.5, there are odds of 1.91.
Panathinaikos are favorites at odds of 1.77 in the Race to 20 Points betting market, with Zalgiris available at 1.91 should you think they’ll reach this number first.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any EuroLeague contest. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
If you have a view on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Double-Doubles or Triple-Doubles, then the player prop betting could be up your street. It’s a great way of wagering on individual performance.
Edgaras Ulanovas Favorite to Get Most Points
Edgaras Ulanovas is favorite when it comes to getting the most points. You can get 1.80 that he goes Over 12.5 points and 1.95 when it comes to Under.
There are some exciting EuroLeague micro betting markets that are created and they are available in-game. Among them are Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer. The long-ball option pays better, and in today’s game, you can never discount the three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest EuroLeague regular season and play-off games stats.
Zalgiris Kaunas Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 161.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 166.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 157.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 157.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.80 pts and allowed 83.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 83.70 pts and allowed 82.30 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 148.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 159.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 157.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 157.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 74.80 pts and allowed 73.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 79.30 pts and allowed 80.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
Previous Panathinaikos Lineups
Previous Zalgiris Kaunas Lineups
EuroLeague Standings Select Season
|2 Real Madrid||16||7||1909||1762||147||8-3||8-4||3W|
|11 Anadolu Efes||11||12||1869||1793||76||7-4||4-8||1L|
|12 Virtus Bologna||11||12||1783||1823||-40||7-5||4-7||2W|
|13 Crvena zvezda||10||13||1703||1764||-61||6-5||4-8||4L|
|14 Bayern Munich||9||14||1762||1806||-44||6-5||3-9||2L|
|16 Olimpia Milano||8||15||1638||1748||-110||4-8||4-7||2W|
|18 Alba Berlin||6||17||1856||1948||-92||4-8||2-9||5L|