The Citadel vs Western Carolina Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Western Carolina Should Shine In This Game
Don’t miss out on the chance to side with Western Carolina on the spread at -6. On the face of it, this seems a generous line and odds of 1.91 can be backed against The Citadel.
Last Games & H2H
The Citadel Bulldogs got the win in their previous game. A 60-52 triumph occurred on the road when playing VMI Keydets.
Western Carolina Catamounts suffered a defeat in their last game. A 74-65 scoreline occurred on the road against Samford Bulldogs.
The Citadel had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. They recorded a 65-61 win over Western Carolina. Western Carolina have triumphed in six of the previous 10 clashes between these teams.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The form is always taken into consideration and it’s great to combine this with team news as it becomes available. In order to provide an expert verdict, the latest stats are analysed so that we have the best information.
Key The Citadel vs Western Carolina stats:
The favorites can cover the -6 betting line. We’re confident of a strong showing in this NCAAB contest and the spread market is the best play at odds of 1.91.
Buying and selling points with a betting site gives you the opportunity to choose different lines. The former will mean shorter odds, while a sell leads to a bigger potential return.
Western Carolina -6 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. However, we have this figure between 55-60% based on our in-depth research. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this NCAA college basketball bet.
The Citadel vs Western Carolina PredictionWestern Carolina -6 @ 1.91
The Citadel vs Western Carolina Bet Builder Tips
The Citadel vs Western Carolina Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Western Carolina Favorites to Win According to Sportsbooks
The favorites are 75% likely to win according to the sportsbooks’ latest Money Line odds, with Western Carolina priced at 1.33 to triumph in this college game. At 3.40, The Citadel are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
7 is where the spread lies, with total points being 138.5 right now. The beauty of Totals is that it’s a simple two-way market. Those who wager Under 138.5 can get 1.91.
Western Carolina are 1.45 should you want to back the favorites in the Race to 20 betting market. The Citadel can be wagered at 2.60 to get to the 20-point mark first.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college basketball, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
There is regularly betting value to be found from wagering on the player props with the best online gambling sites. You can find lots of ways to back for or against a specific player lining up for one of the two teams.
Micro betting is an exciting way to wager on the NCAA college basketball. There are plenty of in-game markets and it’s a simple case of predicting what is going to happen. Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer are among the options.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
The Citadel vs Western Carolina
- NCAAB: 14/01 2023 The Citadel 65 Western Carolina 61
- NCAAB: 27/01 2022 The Citadel 68 Western Carolina 66
- NCAAB: 06/01 2022 Western Carolina 94 The Citadel 90
- NCAAB: 05/03 2021 The Citadel 100 Western Carolina 86
- NCAAB: 06/02 2021 The Citadel 74 Western Carolina 63
- NCAAB: 01/02 2021 Western Carolina 76 The Citadel 75
- NCAAB: 23/02 2020 Western Carolina 96 The Citadel 84
- NCAAB: 04/01 2020 The Citadel 82 Western Carolina 86
- NCAAB: 16/02 2019 Western Carolina 103 The Citadel 82
- NCAAB: 12/01 2019 The Citadel 82 Western Carolina 94
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
The Citadel Stats
Western Carolina Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +6 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +6 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -6 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -6 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 142.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 141.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 141: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 141 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.10 pts and allowed 75.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 65.40 pts and allowed 75.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 140.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 148.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 141: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 141 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 74.00 pts and allowed 66.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 79.80 pts and allowed 68.90 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|E. Tennessee St.||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||0-0||-|