UCF vs Cincinnati Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Cincinnati to Cover the Spread?
Cincinnati can cover the -5 line on the spread market. This is a good number and that’s why we’re playing them at 1.90 to overcome UCF.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com always keep close tabs on team news. We also use a form guide for our picks along with checking out the stats that are going to help inform our final decision.
Key UCF vs Cincinnati stats:
Get with the favorites with a -5 spread. We’re backing them at odds of 1.90 to enjoy an emphatic win in this NCAAB showdown.
If you’re looking for a good alternative to betting on Cincinnati on the Spread, then consider the Winning Margin market. You can choose from a range of fixed intervals and odds.
Last Games & H2H
Cincinnati Bearcats were winners last time out. It was a 81-55 home victory against Tulsa Golden Hurricane. UCF Knights lost their previous game, being beaten at home to Temple Owls 77-70.
UCF beat Cincinnati in their last head-to-head encounter. It was a 75-61 scoreline. UCF have won four of the past 7 games that these teams have played.
Cincinnati -5 Probability
The sportsbooks make it a 52.6% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. However, we have this figure between 55-60% based on our in-depth research. This NCAA college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
UCF vs Cincinnati PredictionCincinnati -5 @ 1.90
UCF vs Cincinnati Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: We’ve compiled a same game parlay that includes Cincinnati -5 on the spread, along with over 138.5 points and Cincinnati/BTTS Yes on the Result & Both Teams to Score market.
There are lots of options when you place a bet builder. You can go through the available basketball markets and identify your favorite outcomes before combining the odds on the bet slip. Personalised wagering doesn’t come any better.
UCF vs Cincinnati Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Think Cincinnati Likeliest to Win
Sportsbooks’ favorites Cincinnati are regarded as likeliest victors for this college game and the 1.36 about them triumphing means a 73% chance based on their current Money Line betting odds. UCF are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 3.25.
The spread is currently 6.5, with the total points line at 137.5. There are lots of popular ways to bet on basketball including Totals. If you’re going for Over 137.5, then the odds are 1.91.
Cincinnati are 1.48 should you want to back the favorites in the Race to 20 betting market. UCF can be wagered at 2.55 to get to the 20-point mark first.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any college basketball contest. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Points they might score or the number of Assists they might have.
Landers Nolley II Favorite to Get Most Points
In terms of racking up most points, Landers Nolley II comes out favorite. You can back 1.87 that he scores Over 16.5 points and 2.20 that he makes over 3.5 assists.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on NCAA college basketball and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Head to Head
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 144.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 138.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 138.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 138.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.80 pts and allowed 71.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 66.20 pts and allowed 72.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 137.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 148.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 138.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 138.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.80 pts and allowed 66.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 80.60 pts and allowed 67.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|American Athletic Conference||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|