West Virginia vs Texas Tech Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free West Virginia Mountaineers vs Texas Tech Red Raiders prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
West Virginia Mountaineers@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Get Ready for a High-Scoring Contest
We’re surprised that the total line is 141.5 and it’s all about going for the Overs option when Texas Tech and West Virginia take to the court. Take the 1.91 and cheer on points.
The latest team news and current form are always useful information when it comes to providing college basketball predictions. It’s also important to pay attention to the available stats so that we can make the best picks.
Key West Virginia vs Texas Tech stats:
The Overs is sticking out like a sore thumb considering the line for this NCAAB showdown is set at 141.5. We’re expecting a bigger total and 1.91 is available.
There’s a chance to secure larger odds when you bet on the Total market. The sportsbooks allow you to move the line for an Over pick until you’re happy with the potential return.
Last Games & H2H
Texas Tech Red Raiders lost on the road in their last game. Kansas State Wildcats won 68-58. West Virginia Mountaineers were beaten 69-61 in their previous game, being turned over at home to Texas Longhorns.
It was a 60-53 win for Texas Tech when they last played West Virginia. Texas Tech have triumphed in five of the previous 9 clashes between these teams.
Over 141.5 Probability
The sportsbooks make it a 52.4% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. However, we have this figure between 55-60% based on our in-depth research. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
West Virginia vs Texas Tech Betting TipsOver 141.5 Points @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Texas Tech Trading at Shorter Odds Than West Virginia
The latest Money Line betting odds give Texas Tech a 62% chance of winning this college game which means they’re overwhelming 1.63 favorites with the sportsbooks. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 2.40 about West Virginia.
3.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 139.5 right now. The Totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you're keen on Over 139.5, this selection is available at 1.91.
In the Race to 20 Points market, Texas Tech are favorites and they can be backed at 1.67 to attain this total first. If you want to back West Virginia, then betting odds of 2.10 can be found.
There are hundreds of markets when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the premier betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
Should you be more interested in a specific individual who is competing, check out the gambling sites’ prop bets where you can pick out player markets that focus on performance rather than the game result.
Tre Mitchell Favorite to Score the Most Points
Tre Mitchell has been installed as favorite to score the biggest points total. You can get 1.87 about him going Over 12.5 points and 1.53 for over 1.5 assists.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for NCAA college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the in-game markets, with the opportunity to wager on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
West Virginia vs Texas Tech
- NCAAB: 05/02 2022 West Virginia 53 Texas Tech 60
- NCAAB: 22/01 2022 Texas Tech 78 West Virginia 65
- NCAAB: 10/02 2021 Texas Tech 71 West Virginia 82
- NCAAB: 26/01 2021 West Virginia 88 Texas Tech 87
- NCAAB: 30/01 2020 Texas Tech 89 West Virginia 81
- NCAAB: 12/01 2020 West Virginia 66 Texas Tech 54
- NCAAB: 15/03 2019 Texas Tech 74 West Virginia 79
- NCAAB: 05/02 2019 Texas Tech 81 West Virginia 50
- NCAAB: 03/01 2019 West Virginia 59 Texas Tech 62
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
West Virginia Stats
Texas Tech Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 147.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 147.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 141.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 141.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.90 pts and allowed 73.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 73.20 pts and allowed 74.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 147.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 150.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 141.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 141.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.10 pts and allowed 70.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 83.00 pts and allowed 67.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big 12||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|