Wisconsin vs Maryland Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Wisconsin Badgers vs Maryland Terrapins prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Should We Go Over or Under the Total?
Maryland and Wisconsin are capable of scoring more than 126 points. Therefore, we’re going Over the total line and expect a payout at 1.91.
A good deal of research goes into our college basketball picks. We start by studying the latest form and getting a handle on injuries. The key stats can then be used as the missing piece of the jigsaw.
Key Wisconsin vs Maryland stats:
Over 126 points seems very realistic for this NCAAB showdown. We’re taking odds of 1.91 on the basis that the total line is too low.
If you have a strong hunch for Overs but want to get bigger odds, consider the Match Result & Total market. Get both predictions correct for a profitable return.
Last Games & H2H
Maryland Terrapins were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 58-55 reverse against Purdue Boilermakers. Wisconsin Badgers were beaten in their previous game and this was on the road. Northwestern Wildcats claimed a 66-63 win.
Wisconsin won the most recent encounter between these sides. A 64-59 victory was registered against Maryland. In the past 7 games between the teams, Wisconsin have won five.
Over 126 Probability
The sportsbooks are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. However, we think that the probability is close to 60% taking all factors into consideration. This NCAA college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Wisconsin vs Maryland Betting TipsOver 126 Points @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Maryland Likely to Win According to Latest Odds
At betting odds of 1.48 with the sportsbooks, Maryland are regarded as 68% likely to win this college game. At 2.75, Wisconsin are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 125 right now. The Totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you fancy Over 125, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
The Race to 20 Points market allows bettors to back favorites Maryland at 1.50. On the flip side, Wisconsin are 2.50 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a college basketball contest, visit the betting sites and check out the hundreds of available markets. Find the lines which are the most attractive.
The gambling sites will have player props available for each game. Check out the various betting odds and take a view on whether a player’s Total Points, Three-Pointers, Blocks or Steals will hit over or under a certain line.
Jahmir Young Favorite to Score the Most Points
Jahmir Young is the favorite to score most points. He is priced at 1.87 to score Over 15.5 points. Alternatively, you can back Under at the same odds.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with NCAA college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way markets where you bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Wisconsin vs Maryland
- NCAAB: 07/12 2022 Wisconsin 64 Maryland 59
- NCAAB: 10/01 2022 Maryland 69 Wisconsin 70
- NCAAB: 28/01 2021 Maryland 55 Wisconsin 61
- NCAAB: 29/12 2020 Wisconsin 64 Maryland 70
- NCAAB: 15/01 2020 Wisconsin 56 Maryland 54
- NCAAB: 02/02 2019 Wisconsin 69 Maryland 61
- NCAAB: 15/01 2019 Maryland 64 Wisconsin 60
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +5.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- -5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -5.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 131.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 136.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 126: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 126 on the Road: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 66.40 pts and allowed 65.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.10 pts and allowed 68.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 129.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 144.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 126: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 126 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 63.00 pts and allowed 66.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 78.40 pts and allowed 66.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|