Wyoming vs UNLV Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Wyoming Cowboys vs UNLV Rebels prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 06:00, Wednesday 25 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Wyoming Can Trouble UNLV
We’re delighted to see Wyoming have been given a headstart on the spread market. Take the +7.5 at 1.97 when they go up against UNLV.
The latest team news and current form are always useful information when it comes to providing college basketball predictions. It’s also important to pay attention to the available stats so that we can make the best picks.
Key Wyoming vs UNLV stats:
Let’s take a punt on the underdogs in this NCAAB showdown. They have been given a generous +7.5 on the spread market. We think 1.97 can be taken with confidence that they cover the line.
Looking for more juice from your selection? By moving the line, you are able to get bigger betting odds although you will need to take a riskier wager.
Last Games & H2H
UNLV Rebels were beaten last game and this was on the road. Fresno State Bulldogs claimed a 76-63 win. Wyoming Cowboys previous game saw them claim a 58-57 home win over Colorado State Rams.
It was Wyoming who came out on top when they last played UNLV. A 59-56 win was recorded. The past 6 H2H games have seen UNLV land four wins.
Wyoming +7.5 Probability
The sportsbooks make it a 50.8% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Wyoming vs UNLV Betting TipsWyoming +7.5 @ 1.97
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Running Scared of UNLV Win
The sportsbooks have UNLV at 1.43 on their Money Line betting market, implying the market leaders are 70% likely to win this college game according to the latest odds. Wyoming are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 2.90.
5.5 is the spread and 139.5 is the total points line. There is no denying the popularity of the Totals market. If you fancy Over 139.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
The Race to 20 Points market allows bettors to back favorites UNLV at 1.53. On the flip side, Wyoming are 2.40 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Points they might score or the number of Assists they might have.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, NCAA college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +7.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +7.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -7.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -7.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 137.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 132.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 142: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 142 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 66.10 pts and allowed 71.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 63.60 pts and allowed 69.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 147.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 142: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 142 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.50 pts and allowed 75.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 75.80 pts and allowed 66.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Diego State||17||4||1583||1385||198||12-2||5-2||4W|
|San Jose State||13||9||1489||1457||32||9-3||4-6||1L|