Central Michigan vs Eastern Michigan Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Central Michigan Chippewas vs Eastern Michigan Eagles prediction. 19:00 Kick-Off, Friday 25 November at Rynearson Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Central Michigan Chippewas@
Eastern Michigan Eagles
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Our betting prediction is to confidently back Central Michigan Chippewas on the Money Line. You can get 1.80 that the road team get the better of Eastern Michigan Eagles when all is said and done.
The American football predictions stem from knowing the team news and the latest form for each side. We work hard to unearth the most pertinent stats which can also act as a guide.
Key Central Michigan vs Eastern Michigan stats:
Back the road team to get the better of the hosts in this NCAAF contest. You can get 1.80 on the Money Line for this pick and we think it’s value.
If you’re looking for greater odds, Central Michigan can be backed at a bigger price on the Spread. Also consider the option of looking at the Result & Total and Double Result markets.
Last Games & H2H
Eastern Michigan won their last game 31-24. This was a road victory at Soldier Field against Kent State. Central Michigan lost when they last took to the field. At Kelly/Shorts Stadium, they were turned over 12-10 at home to Western Michigan.
It was a 31-10 win for Central Michigan at Kelly/Shorts Stadium when they last played Eastern Michigan. The past 3 clashes between these sides have resulted in a Central Michigan win each time.
Central Michigan vs Eastern Michigan Betting TipsCentral Michigan To Win @ 1.80
Bet Builder Tips
There’s the opportunity to back Eastern Michigan at 1.86 on the Money Line although Central Michigan are priced up at betting odds of 1.95. This means the leading NCAAF sportsbooks give the visiting side a 51% chance of success.
The spread is currently 1, with the total points line at 53. There are lots of popular ways to bet on American Football including totals. There’s an opportunity to bet Under 53 at 1.90.
Odds of 1.23 are available to back when it comes to Central Michigan reaching 15 points first and that makes them favorites. Don’t think either side will score 15? Bet on 67.00 that this happens.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college football, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites will have player props available for each game. Check out the various betting lines and take a view on whether a player’s Passing Yards or Receiving Yards will be above or below a certain amount.
There are lots of exciting NCAA college football micro betting markets that are created and they are available in-game. Among them are whether a field goal will be scored and you simply bet whether the player will make it or miss.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Stats
Central Michigan Chippewas Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +2 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- -2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -2 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 55.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 56.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 55: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 55 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 26.60 pts and allowed 29.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 27.80 pts and allowed 28.90 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 47.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 60.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 55: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 55 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 23.40 pts and allowed 24.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 28.50 pts and allowed 32.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season