Coastal Carolina vs James Madison Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs James Madison Dukes prediction. 19:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Bridgeforth Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers@
James Madison Dukes
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
It’s hard to resist wagering Coastal Carolina Chanticleers considering they’ve been given +14 on the spread. They are a good shout at 1.90 to stay close to James Madison Dukes.
The formbook is always a good place to start ahead of making American football predictions. Team news is also an important port of call, while the stats we present always tell an interesting story.
Key Coastal Carolina vs James Madison stats:
We like the look of the dogs +14 at odds of 1.90. We think they can take on the big favorites and put up a strong showing in this NCAAF showdown.
If you’re hunting for bigger odds, then a Bet Builder could be the perfect way to go. Combine Coastal Carolina to cover the line with other picks until you’re happy with the overall price.
Last Games & H2H
James Madison were winners last time out. It was a 42-40 home victory against Georgia State at Bridgeforth Stadium. Coastal Carolina won their previous game, beating Southern Miss at home. It was a 26-23 win at Brooks Stadium.
Coastal Carolina vs James Madison Betting TipsCoastal Carolina +14 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
According to the Money Line betting odds, James Madison are red-hot 1.15 favorites with the sportsbooks and that means a 87% chance of winning this NCAAF game. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Coastal Carolina are trading at 5.75.
The spread is calculated to be 15.5, while total points comes in at 53. The totals market allows bettors to use the latest American Football data to good effect. If you’re wanting to back Over 53, the odds are 1.90.
Favorites Coastal Carolina are available at odds of 1.23 when it comes to reaching 15 points first. Opponents James Madison are chalked up at 3.75 on the same betting market.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
We’re fond of the player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Player Kicking Points, Rushing Yards and Longest Rushing Attempt among the choices and you can take a view.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for NCAA college football bettors. It can be great to enjoy the in-game markets, with the opportunity to wager on the Next Scoring Play. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
James Madison Dukes Stats
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Stats
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 games
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 games on the road
- -14 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -14 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 5 home games
- +14 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +14 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 58.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 58.80 pts in the previous 5 home games
- Over 54: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 54 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 5 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 36.00 pts and allowed 22.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 40.20 pts and allowed 18.60 pts in the last 5 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 58.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 56.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 54: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 54 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 31.60 pts and allowed 26.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 34.60 pts and allowed 21.40 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|