Florida vs Florida State Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Florida Gators vs Florida State Seminoles prediction. 02:30 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Doak Campbell Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Florida State Seminoles
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Our best bet is Florida Gators at +9.5 on the spread. A win or narrow defeat against Florida State Seminoles would mean our wager at 1.90 lands a return.
We’re keen to follow the latest form and understand any patterns that emerge. The same applies to injuries that could affect key players. Combined with the best stats, there is plenty of information to make a verdict.
Key Florida vs Florida State stats:
We’re confident that the dogs can push for a victory and the +9.5 about them on the NCAAF spread makes lots of appeal. Take 1.90 that they cover the line.
Buying and selling points with a betting site gives you the opportunity to choose different lines. The former will mean shorter odds, while a sell leads to a bigger potential return.
Last Games & H2H
Florida State last game saw them claim a 49-17 home win over Louisiana at Doak Campbell Stadium. Florida lost on the road in their previous game. Vanderbilt won 31-24 at Vanderbilt Stadium.
It was a 24-21 win for Florida at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium when they last played Florida State.
Florida vs Florida State Betting TipsFlorida +9.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
The sportsbooks’ betting odds have Florida State as 1.26 favorites for this NCAAF game, implying that they are 79% likely to win. At 3.85, Florida are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The current spread is 10.5 and total points is 58. There is no denying the popularity of the totals market. The Over 58 selection is available to back at 1.92.
In the Race to 15 Points market, Florida State are favorites and they can be backed at 1.36 to attain this total first. Conversely, you can get 46.00 that neither team hit 15 points.
The betting sites offer hundreds of markets when it comes to college football contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you’re looking for an alternative to the main betting markets, check out the player props instead. It’s great to wager on Player Passing Yards, Passing Touchdowns and First Touchdown Scorer as potential options.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to NCAA college football micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on a market which tends to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Florida State Seminoles Stats
Florida Gators Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -9.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -9.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- +9.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +9.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 53.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 57.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 58: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 58 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 34.20 pts and allowed 19.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 36.70 pts and allowed 20.80 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 58.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 61.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 58: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 58 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 31.40 pts and allowed 27.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 27.50 pts and allowed 34.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Gardner-Webb Runnin Bulldogs||0||3||54||80||-26||0-0||0-3||3L|