Georgia State vs Marshall Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Georgia State Panthers vs Marshall Thundering Herd prediction. 19:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Joan C. Edwards Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Georgia State Panthers@
Marshall Thundering Herd
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
We think that 45 is a generous total for Over backers when Marshall Thundering Herd meet Georgia State Panthers. Take the 1.90 that we see the teams combine to good effect.
We always have a keen eye on team news, while our American Football experts have their finger on the pulse by knowing the latest form. You will also find a compendium of stats which provide some valuable pointers ahead of the action.
Key Georgia State vs Marshall stats:
There are odds of 1.90 about Over 45 points and this looks generous for this NCAAF contest. The bar might have been set too low in terms of total.
If you’re confident with your Over pick but want more juice from your wager, then a Bet Builder can offer the chance to add in other selections for a bigger return.
Last Games & H2H
Marshall won their last game 23-10. This was a road victory at Soldier Field against Georgia Southern. Georgia State lost on the road in their previous game. James Madison won 42-40 at Bridgeforth Stadium.
Georgia State vs Marshall Betting TipsOver 45 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Marshall are regarded as having a 71% chance of winning this NCAAF game according to the latest betting odds. The sportsbooks have priced them up at 1.40. Georgia State are the dogs at 3.05 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
The current spread is 6.5 and total points is 45.5. Having a wager on totals is one of the most popular American Football markets. If you want to wager Over 45.5, there are odds of 1.90.
The Race to 15 Points market allows bettors to back favorites Georgia State at 1.33. If you’re not sure that either side can make that total, there’s the chance to secure odds of 31.00.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any college football contest. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-match and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
We’re fond of the player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Player Kicking Points, Rushing Yards and Longest Rushing Attempt among the choices and you can take a view.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the NCAA college football micro betting markets. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term wagers and this might include the Next Play or Next Drive Result.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Marshall Thundering Herd Stats
Georgia State Panthers Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -6 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -6 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- +6 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +6 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 37.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 45.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 45: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 45 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 20.70 pts and allowed 16.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 25.10 pts and allowed 20.10 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 63.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 59.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 45: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 45 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 32.30 pts and allowed 31.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 33.00 pts and allowed 26.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|