Georgia Tech vs Georgia Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs Georgia Bulldogs prediction. 19:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Sanford Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
It’s all about Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets to stay ahead of the curve against Georgia Bulldogs. The spread of +35.5 looks more than generous at odds of 1.90.
It’s always a case of checking out the latest team news to make expert American football recommendations. Then we get to work when it comes to unearthing the stats that are the most valuable.
Key Georgia Tech vs Georgia stats:
The dogs have been given a sizeable +35.5 on the spread and we’re looking to take advantage. Back the 1.90 that they avoid a big defeat in this NCAAF showdown.
If you want to land a big potential return from a small stake, then a Bet Builder could be a good way to go. Back Georgia Tech to cover the line in a combination with other selections.
Last Games & H2H
Georgia triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Kentucky were beaten 16-6 at Kroger Field. Georgia Tech won their previous game by a 21-17 scoreline. It was on the road against North Carolina at Kenan Memorial Stadium.
These two teams last met at Bobby Dodd Stadium, with Georgia claiming the win. Beating Georgia Tech by a 45-0 scoreline.
Georgia Tech vs Georgia Betting TipsGeorgia Tech +35.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Georgia are massive favorites for this NCAAF game, with some sportsbooks not even offering the Money Line market. Therefore, they’re available on the spread depending on what you expect the winning margin to be.
The spread is currently 36.5, with the total points line at 49. The totals market offers American Football bettors an alternative way of getting involved. If you want to back Over 49, it’s 1.88.
If you’re keen on Georgia reaching 15 points before their opponents, the favorites are 1.02 to oblige. Conversely, Georgia Tech can be backed at 51.00 to make this total first.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as First Touchdown Scorer, Player Passing Attempts, Passing Yards, Interceptions and Kicking Points. The gambling sites will provide lots of options.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to NCAA college football and micro betting markets can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-game, consider whether a player will make or miss a field goal.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Georgia Bulldogs Stats
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Stats
- 10 wins and 0 defeats in the last 10 games
- 10 wins and 0 defeats in the last 10 home games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -35.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -35.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- +35.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +35.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 49.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 51.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 49: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 49 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 37.30 pts and allowed 11.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 41.60 pts and allowed 9.40 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 44.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 52.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 49: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 49 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 18.20 pts and allowed 26.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 21.00 pts and allowed 31.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|