Illinois vs Northwestern Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Illinois Fighting Illini vs Northwestern Wildcats prediction. 22:30 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Ryan Field. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Illinois Fighting Illini@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
The best wager could be Northwestern Wildcats at 1.90 on the spread. They’ve been given a +14.5 points start and they should be able to stay relatively close to Illinois Fighting Illini.
Our American football predictions are always well-researched and it starts with a combination of team news and form guide. Once we have a clear idea of what might happen, we match up the latest data.
Key Illinois vs Northwestern stats:
It’s hard to resist wagering the dogs considering they’ve been given +14.5 on the spread. They are a good shout at 1.90 to keep things close in this NCAAF contest.
There’s regularly the option to sell points and that allows you to leverage a bigger potential return. Conversely, buying points will give you a less-risky wager but smaller odds.
Last Games & H2H
Northwestern lost on the road in their last game. Purdue won 17-9 at Ross-Ade Stadium. Illinois lost on the road in their previous game. Michigan won 19-17 at Michigan Stadium.
It was Illinois who came out on top when they last played Northwestern. At Memorial Stadium, a 47-14 win was recorded. In the past 3 games between the teams, Northwestern have won two.
Illinois vs Northwestern Betting TipsNorthwestern +14.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Illinois are massive 1.15 favorites. They are regarded as 87% likely to win this NCAAF game judging by the sportsbooks’ latest Money Line odds. Northwestern are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 5.75.
The spread is calculated to be 15, while total points comes in at 38. Having a wager on totals is one of the most popular American Football markets. There’s an opportunity to bet Under 38 at 1.95.
Those wanting to back Illinois in the Race to 15 market can get betting odds of 1.23 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back Northwestern, then odds of 3.75 can be found.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as First Touchdown Scorer, Player Passing Attempts, Passing Yards, Interceptions and Kicking Points. The gambling sites will provide lots of options.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on the NCAA college football and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Northwestern Wildcats Stats
Illinois Fighting Illini Stats
- 0 wins and 10 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 home games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +14.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +14.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- -14.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -14.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 40.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 43.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 38: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 38 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 13.10 pts and allowed 27.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 16.70 pts and allowed 26.70 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 36.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 42.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 38: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 38 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 22.60 pts and allowed 13.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 19.80 pts and allowed 22.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|