Louisville vs Kentucky Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats prediction. 22:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Kroger Field. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
We’re confident that Louisville Cardinals can push for a victory and the +3 about them on the spread makes lots of appeal. Take 1.90 that they cover the line against Kentucky Wildcats.
Our American football experts study the latest form, while injuries and suspensions can also affect the potential outcome. Before coming up with a verdict, we combine this data with the latest stats.
Key Louisville vs Kentucky stats:
Our best bet is the dogs at +3 on the spread. A win or narrow defeat would mean our NCAAF wager at 1.90 land a really nice return.
If you’re looking for a bigger potential return on your stake, there is always the option to move the line. Consider the betting odds and whether each line can be covered.
Last Games & H2H
Kentucky lost when they last took to the field. At Kroger Field, they were turned over 16-6 at home to Georgia. Louisville claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 25-10 win occurred against NC State at Cardinal Stadium.
Kentucky beat Louisville when the teams last met. It was a 52-21 scoreline at Cardinal Stadium.
Louisville vs Kentucky Betting TipsLouisville +3 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Kentucky are regarded as having a 63% chance of winning this NCAAF game according to the latest betting odds. The sportsbooks have priced them up at 1.60. At 2.45, Louisville are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The spread is calculated to be 3.5, while total points comes in at 42.5. The totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you want to wager Over 42.5, there are odds of 1.90.
In the Race to 15 Points market, Kentucky are favorites and they can be backed at 1.33 to attain this total first. Conversely, you can get 56.00 that neither team hit 15 points.
College football fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the hundreds of markets which are available for every event on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Touchdowns or Rushing Yards.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to NCAA college football micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on a market which tends to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Kentucky Wildcats Stats
Louisville Cardinals Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -3 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- +3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +3 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 40.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 48.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 43: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 43 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 20.20 pts and allowed 20.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 28.50 pts and allowed 19.50 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 49.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 55.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 43: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 43 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 30.60 pts and allowed 18.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 27.40 pts and allowed 28.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Gardner-Webb Runnin Bulldogs||0||3||54||80||-26||0-0||0-3||3L|
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|