LSU vs Texas A&M Prediction & Betting Tips
Free LSU Tigers vs Texas A M Aggies prediction. 02:00 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at Kyle Field. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Texas A M Aggies
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Texas A M Aggies look a great play at +10 on the spread. They could easily beat LSU Tigers and the 1.90 about this selection makes appeal.
The team at Sportsgambler.com are right across the latest injuries and suspensions and the form guide also informs our American football predictions. This data is combined with the latest stats.
Key LSU vs Texas A&M stats:
There’s some excellent value on the NCAAF spread market and we like the dogs +10. We’re happy to take them with this advantage at 1.90.
A Bet Builder provides you with the chance to combine Texas A&M on the Spread with other picks. For every additional selection, the odds are boosted.
Last Games & H2H
Texas A&M won their last game, beating Massachusetts at home. It was a 20-3 win at Kyle Field. LSU won their previous game which was at home. It was a 41-10 triumph at Tiger Stadium against UAB.
LSU beat Texas A&M when the teams last met. It was a 27-24 scoreline at Tiger Stadium. The previous 3 games featuring these teams have resulted in two LSU victories.
LSU vs Texas A&M Betting TipsTexas A&M +10 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
LSU are 1.25 favorites and that means a 80% chance of winning this NCAAF game according to the Money Line betting odds with the sportsbooks. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Texas A&M are trading at 3.95.
9.5 is the spread and 47.5 is the total points line. American Football fans love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a totals wager. If you fancy Over 47.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
If you think LSU can reach 15 points first, then odds of 1.30 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, the Texas A&M are 4.00 to reach this total before their opponents.
There are hundreds of markets when it comes to wagering on college football and we recommend visiting the premier betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
We’re fond of the player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Player Kicking Points, Rushing Yards and Longest Rushing Attempt among the choices and you can take a view.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on the NCAA college football and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Texas A M Aggies Stats
LSU Tigers Stats
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +10 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +10 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- -10 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -10 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 43.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 41.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 47.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 47.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 20.40 pts and allowed 23.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 27.30 pts and allowed 14.20 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 54.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 53.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 47.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 47.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 34.40 pts and allowed 19.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 24.30 pts and allowed 29.40 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Gardner-Webb Runnin Bulldogs||0||3||54||80||-26||0-0||0-3||3L|