Notre Dame vs USC Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs USC Trojans prediction. 02:30 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
The 1.90 about Under 64.5 points makes lots of appeal. We’re not sure that USC Trojans and Notre Dame Fighting Irish can combine to reach that total.
Our team of American football experts monitor the current injuries and suspensions. When integrated with the latest form, this helps us secure the value odds. Our data-led approach backed up by key stats always proves useful.
Key Notre Dame vs USC stats:
Let’s go Under the 64.5 points total as we think this number is unlikely to be reached. The two NCAAF teams might lack the combined scoring power and 1.90 can be backed.
If you’re wanting to go Under a certain points total but fancy bigger odds, the Result & Total market could be a good option. You need the two combinations to work in your favour.
Last Games & H2H
USC won their last game 48-45. This was a road victory at Soldier Field against UCLA. Notre Dame previous game saw them claim a 44-0 home win over Boston College at Notre Dame Stadium.
Notre Dame won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 31-16 triumph at Notre Dame Stadium when facing USC.
Notre Dame vs USC Betting TipsUnder 64.5 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
For this NCAAF game, the sportsbooks’ Money Line betting odds mean USC are 1.50 favorites to win and that means a 67% chance of landing a victory. At 2.55, Notre Dame are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The spread currently stands at 4.5 and the total points line is 64. Having a wager on totals is one of the most popular American Football markets. There’s the chance to back Under 64 at 1.88.
The Race to 15 Points market allows bettors to back favorites USC at 1.57. If you’re not sure that either side can make that total, there’s the chance to secure odds of 46.00.
If you’re wagering on college football contests, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the hundreds of markets. There’s a chance to bet pre-match and in-game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Player Interceptions, Longest Pass Completion or Passing Attempts, then the player prop betting could be up your street. It’s a great way of wagering on a player to perform well.
There are always opportunities to enjoy NCAA college football micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find markets in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as the Next Punt, Turnover or Score Play.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
USC Trojans Stats
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Stats
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -5.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- +5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- +5.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 68.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 70.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 64.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 64.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 40.60 pts and allowed 27.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 41.00 pts and allowed 29.50 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 53.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 56.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 64.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 64.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 33.10 pts and allowed 20.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 33.20 pts and allowed 23.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Independents I-A||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|New Mexico St||6||6||307||292||15||4-2||2-4||2W|