Purdue vs Indiana Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Purdue Boilermakers vs Indiana Hoosiers prediction. 22:30 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Indiana Memorial Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Indiana Hoosiers might be the underdogs but +10.5 looks too big on the spread market. We’re keen to snap up the 1.90 that the line is covered against Purdue Boilermakers.
Sportsgambler.com boast American football expertise and that comes from knowing the team news once it’s announced. The latest form will also fuel our predictions and we make sure that the best stats are on hand.
Key Purdue vs Indiana stats:
The best NCAAF wager could be the dogs at 1.90 on the spread. They’ve been given a +10.5 points start and should be able to stay relatively close to their opponents.
Fancy Indiana on the Spread but want bigger odds? Get more juice by going down the Bet Builder route where multiple picks can be combined together.
Last Games & H2H
Indiana won their last game 39-31. This was a road victory at Soldier Field against Michigan State. Purdue previous game saw them claim a 17-9 home win over Northwestern at Ross-Ade Stadium.
Purdue won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 44-7 triumph at Ross-Ade Stadium when facing Indiana.
Purdue vs Indiana Betting TipsIndiana +10.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Purdue have the shortest price to win this NCAAF game, with the sportsbooks giving them a 79% probability due to their 1.27 Money Line betting odds. The market suggests that Indiana are least likely to win at 3.80.
The current spread is 10 and total points is 53. There are lots of popular ways to bet on American Football including totals. If you want to wager Over 53, there are odds of 1.90.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college football, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Touchdowns or Rushing Yards.
Among the various options for wagering on the NCAA college football, you will find that micro betting markets are provided. They focus on short-term in-game outcomes such as whether a touchdown will be scored within the next few minutes.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Indiana Hoosiers Stats
Purdue Boilermakers Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +10.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +10.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- -10.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -10.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 59.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 52.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 54: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 54 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 24.00 pts and allowed 35.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 18.70 pts and allowed 33.30 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 50.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 52.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 54: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 54 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 28.20 pts and allowed 22.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 26.30 pts and allowed 26.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|