Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
We’ve smashed into Vanderbilt Commodores +14 and this spread bet at 1.90 means we need them to avoid a heavy defeat against Tennessee Volunteers.
Last Games & H2H
Tennessee suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 63-38 scoreline occurred on the road at Williams-Brice Stadium against South Carolina.
Vanderbilt won their last game, beating Florida at home. It was a 31-24 win at Vanderbilt Stadium.
Tennessee had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. At Neyland Stadium, they recorded a 45-21 win over Vanderbilt. In the past 3 meetings between these teams, Tennessee have won all of them.
Expert College Football Analysis
The first port of call is to check out the team news for each side and then scroll through the form guide. We take this information and apply it to the latest available stats to come up with a verdict.
Key Tennessee vs Vanderbilt stats:
There’s everything to like about the dogs +14 when they play this NCAAF showdown. You can get odds of 1.90 and we need them to avoid a sizeable defeat.
We recommend moving the line if you are searching for bigger odds about the same selection. Take your pick and get the juice that you want from your wager in the process.
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt PredictionVanderbilt +14 @ 1.90
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Bet Builder Tips
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
According to the Money Line betting odds, Tennessee are red-hot 1.19 favorites with the sportsbooks and that means a 84% chance of winning this NCAAF game. At 5.00, Vanderbilt are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The spread is currently 14, with the total points line at 64. The beauty of totals is that it’s a simple two-way market. If you're keen on Over 64, this selection is available at 1.90.
Tennessee are favorites to win the Race to 15 Points market at odds of 1.58 although there’s the option to back neither side to make this total at 11.00.
There are hundreds of markets when it comes to wagering on college football and we recommend visiting the premier betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Passing Yards a quarterback might have or the number of Touchdowns a player might score.
There are always opportunities to enjoy NCAA college football micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find markets in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as the Next Punt, Turnover or Score Play.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Tennessee Volunteers Stats
Vanderbilt Commodores Stats
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -14 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -14 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- +14 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +14 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 72.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 70.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 64: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 64 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 45.30 pts and allowed 27.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 35.70 pts and allowed 35.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 59.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 63.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 64: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 64 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 23.20 pts and allowed 36.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 23.40 pts and allowed 39.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Gardner-Webb Runnin Bulldogs||0||1||24||45||-21||0-0||0-1||1L|