Utah vs Colorado Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Utah Utes vs Colorado Buffaloes prediction. 23:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Folsom Field. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Colorado Buffaloes have been given a big number on the spread. We recommend taking the 1.90 that they cover the +29.5 against Utah Utes.
The American football predictions stem from knowing the team news and the latest form for each side. We work hard to unearth the most pertinent stats which can also act as a guide.
Key Utah vs Colorado stats:
Let’s back the dogs at +29.5 to outrun their odds on the spread. They are a good shout at 1.90 to stay relatively close to their opponents in this NCAAF showdown.
If you’re hunting for bigger odds, then a Bet Builder could be the perfect way to go. Combine Colorado to cover the line with other picks until you’re happy with the overall price.
Last Games & H2H
Colorado lost on the road in their last game. Washington won 54-7 at Husky Stadium. Utah were beaten in their previous game and this was on the road at Autzen Stadium. Oregon claimed a 20-17 win.
Utah beat Colorado when the teams last met. It was a 28-13 scoreline at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Utah have a 100% win record when it comes to the previous 3 H2H meetings.
Utah vs Colorado Betting TipsColorado +29.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Due to Utah being overwhelming favorites, you are unlikely to find any juice on the Money Line market. However, there’s an alternative angle by looking at the spread for this NCAAF game.
The spread is 30 and the total points line is currently 53. There is no denying the popularity of the totals market. The Over 53 selection is available to back at 1.94.
Favorites Utah can be backed at 1.04 when it comes to reaching the 15-point total before their opponents. If you think neither side will score that many points, 12.00 is available.
College football fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the hundreds of markets which are available for every event on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as First Touchdown Scorer, Player Passing Attempts, Passing Yards, Interceptions and Kicking Points. The gambling sites will provide lots of options.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the NCAA college football micro betting markets. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term wagers and this might include the Next Play or Next Drive Result.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Colorado Buffaloes Stats
Utah Utes Stats
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +29.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +29.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- -29.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -29.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 58.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 50.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 52: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 52 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 15.10 pts and allowed 43.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 19.90 pts and allowed 30.50 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 57.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 61.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 52: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 52 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 38.40 pts and allowed 19.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 34.10 pts and allowed 27.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season