Appalachian State vs Georgia Southern Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Appalachian State Mountaineers vs Georgia Southern Eagles prediction. 01:00 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at Allen E. Paulson Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Appalachian State Mountaineers@
Georgia Southern Eagles
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
The 1.90 about Under 63 points makes lots of appeal. We’re not sure that Georgia Southern Eagles and Appalachian State Mountaineers can combine to reach that total.
The American football predictions stem from knowing the team news and the latest form for each side. We work hard to unearth the most pertinent stats which can also act as a guide.
Key Appalachian State vs Georgia Southern stats:
We’re not convinced these NCAAF opponents are cumulatively going to produce enough points in relation to the total line. Therefore, we’re aiming to go Under 63 at 1.90.
There are different ways to maximise a potential profit on the Total market. Moving the line for your Under bet means the chance to secure bigger betting odds.
Last Games & H2H
Georgia Southern were beaten 23-10 at Allen E. Paulson Stadium in their last game, being turned over at home to Marshall. Appalachian State won their previous game, beating Old Dominion at home. It was a 27-14 win at Kidd Brewer Stadium.
The scoreline was 27-3 in favor of Appalachian State when they last played Georgia Southern, with the encounter taking place at Kidd Brewer Stadium. It’s been two Appalachian State wins in the past 3 games beween these sides.
Appalachian State vs Georgia Southern Betting TipsUnder 63 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Appalachian State have the shortest price to win this NCAAF game, with the sportsbooks giving them a 71% probability due to their 1.41 Money Line betting odds. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Georgia Southern are trading at 3.00.
6.5 is the spread and 66 is the total points line. The beauty of totals is that it’s a simple two-way market. If you’re going for Under 66, this outcome can be backed at 1.90.
Favorites Appalachian State are available at odds of 1.90 when it comes to reaching 15 points first. Opponents Georgia Southern are chalked up at 2.10 on the same betting market.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college football contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Passing Yards a quarterback might have or the number of Touchdowns a player might score.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to NCAA college football micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on a market which tends to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Georgia Southern Eagles Stats
Appalachian State Mountaineers Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 62.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 57.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 63: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 63 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 29.40 pts and allowed 33.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 29.70 pts and allowed 27.30 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 51.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 52.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 63: Has not been covered in any of the previous 10 games
- Over 63 on the Road: Has not been covered in any of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 31.00 pts and allowed 20.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 28.00 pts and allowed 24.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|