Kansas vs Kansas State Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Kansas Jayhawks vs Kansas State Wildcats prediction. 03:00 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at Bill Snyder Family Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Kansas State Wildcats
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Under 62.5 points looks like an attractive totals wager. Kansas State Wildcats and Kansas Jayhawks might not be able to reach this combined amount and we can profit with this selection at 1.90.
Injuries and suspensions are taken into account by the American football experts at Sportsgambler.com. Our predictions are also shaped by the latest form, with the stats playing a big part before recommendations are made.
Key Kansas vs Kansas State stats:
The total line looks too big at 62.5 and we can take advantage. Go under this number at 1.90 and hope that there aren’t too many fireworks in this NCAAF showdown.
There are different ways to maximise a potential profit on the Total market. Moving the line for your Under bet means the chance to secure bigger betting odds.
Last Games & H2H
Kansas State won last time out by a 48-31 scoreline. It was on the road against West Virginia at Mountaineer Field. Kansas were beaten 55-14 at David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium in their previous game, being turned over at home to Texas.
Kansas State triumphed 35-10 when they last played Kansas. This head-to-head was played at David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium. In the past 3 H2H games, Kansas State have won every time.
Kansas vs Kansas State Betting TipsUnder 62.5 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
According to the Money Line betting odds, Kansas State are red-hot 1.21 favorites with the sportsbooks and that means a 83% chance of winning this NCAAF game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 4.30 about Kansas.
12.5 is the spread and 63 is the total points line. The totals market offers American Football bettors an alternative way of getting involved. There’s the chance to back Under 63 at 1.90.
If you think Kansas State can reach 15 points first, then odds of 1.33 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, the Kansas are 3.25 to reach this total before their opponents.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Touchdowns or Rushing Yards.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on the NCAA college football and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Kansas State Wildcats Stats
Kansas Jayhawks Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -11.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -11.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- +11.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +11.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 52.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 47.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 62.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 62.5 at Home: Covered in 1 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 32.00 pts and allowed 20.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 31.30 pts and allowed 16.00 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 67.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 77.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 62.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 62.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 32.70 pts and allowed 34.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 32.40 pts and allowed 45.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Big 12||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|