Nebraska vs Iowa Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Iowa Hawkeyes prediction. 23:00 Kick-Off, Friday 25 November at Kinnick Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
We think that 38.5 is a generous total for Over backers when Iowa Hawkeyes meet Nebraska Cornhuskers. Take the 1.90 that we see the teams combine to good effect.
The American football picks are only provided once we have a handle on the team news and the latest form guide. We are also on point when it comes to the most valuable stats.
Key Nebraska vs Iowa stats:
We’re surprised that the total line is 38.5 and it’s all about going for the Overs option when these NCAAF teams take to the field. Take the 1.90 and cheer on points.
If you are wanting bigger odds for your Total bet, then it’s possible to move the line and get more juice. You can choose to bet Over when it comes to different levels.
Last Games & H2H
Iowa triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Minnesota were beaten 13-10 at Huntington Bank Stadium. Nebraska lost when they last took to the field. At Lincoln Memorial Stadium, they were turned over 15-14 at home to Wisconsin.
It was Iowa who came out on top when they last played Nebraska. At Lincoln Memorial Stadium, a 28-21 win was recorded. The Iowa have won on the past 3 times these teams have gone H2H.
Nebraska vs Iowa Betting TipsOver 38.5 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
With an estimated 81% chance of winning, the sportsbooks are taking no chances with their 1.23 betting odds about Iowa triumphing in this NCAAF game. For those wanting to back Nebraska, you will find 4.25 about the dogs.
10.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 38 right now. The totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you’re wanting to back Over 38, the odds are 1.90.
If you’re keen on favorites Iowa to make 15 points ahead of their opponents. Then odds of 1.23 are on offer. If you think neither team can hit this total, 7.00 is available.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as First and Last Touchdown Scorer. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on the NCAA college football and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Iowa Hawkeyes Stats
Nebraska Cornhuskers Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -10.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -10.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- +10.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +10.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 33.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 35.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 38.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 38.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 18.50 pts and allowed 14.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 18.20 pts and allowed 17.40 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 50.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 50.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 38.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 38.5 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 21.90 pts and allowed 28.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 21.90 pts and allowed 28.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|