New Mexico vs Colorado State Prediction & Betting Tips
Free New Mexico Lobos vs Colorado State Rams prediction. 22:30 Kick-Off, Friday 25 November at Canvas Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
New Mexico Lobos@
Colorado State Rams
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Colorado State Rams and New Mexico Lobos are capable of scoring more than 35 points. Therefore, we’re going Over the total line and expect a payout at 1.90.
Getting the lowdown on injuries and studying the form guide are important duties ahead of making American football predictions. We also place great emphasis on the stats and a data-led approach can be effective.
Key New Mexico vs Colorado State stats:
The Overs is sticking out like a sore thumb considering the line for this NCAAF contest is set at 35. We’re expecting a bigger total and 1.90 is available.
It’s possible to increase the odds on your Over bet by combining it with other picks. A Bet Builder allows you to make a number of selections from various markets.
Last Games & H2H
Colorado State were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 24-12 reverse against Air Force at Falcon Stadium. New Mexico lost when they last took to the field. At Dreamstyle Stadium, they were turned over 34-10 at home to San Diego State.
Colorado State won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 36-7 triumph at Dreamstyle Stadium when facing New Mexico.
New Mexico vs Colorado State Betting TipsOver 35 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
The Colorado State odds have been priced up by the sportsbooks and they are 1.34 betting favorites to land victory in this NCAAF game which means a 75% chance of winning. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 3.35 about New Mexico.
The spread is calculated to be 7.5, while total points comes in at 36. Having a wager on totals is one of the most popular American Football markets. If you’re wanting to back Over 36, the odds are 1.90.
There’s a chance to back Colorado State at 1.26 to reach the 15-point total before their opponents. Should you want to go against the favorites, New Mexico are available at 4.20.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a college football contest, visit the betting sites and check out the hundreds of available markets. Find the odds which are the most attractive.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as First Touchdown Scorer, Player Passing Attempts, Passing Yards, Interceptions and Kicking Points. The gambling sites will provide lots of options.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with NCAA college football fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Sometimes these are two-way markets where you bet whether there will be a touchdown.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Colorado State Rams Stats
New Mexico Lobos Stats
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -7.5 Betting Line: Have not covered the spread in any of the last 10 games
- -7.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 home games
- +7.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- +7.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 40.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 44.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 35: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 35 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 13.40 pts and allowed 27.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 17.50 pts and allowed 27.20 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 41.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 36.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 35: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 35 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 11.60 pts and allowed 29.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 8.30 pts and allowed 27.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Jose State||7||4||302||223||79||6-0||1-4||1W|
|San Diego State||7||5||256||242||14||5-2||2-3||1L|