South Carolina vs Clemson Prediction & Betting Tips
Free South Carolina Gamecocks vs Clemson Tigers prediction. 19:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Clemson Memorial Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
South Carolina Gamecocks@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
South Carolina GamecocksNY Jets have been given a sizeable +14.5 on the spread and we’re looking to take advantage. Back the 1.90 that they avoid a big defeat against Clemson Tigers.
Injuries and suspensions are taken into account by the American football experts at Sportsgambler.com. Our predictions are also shaped by the latest form, with the stats playing a big part before recommendations are made.
Key South Carolina vs Clemson stats:
We like the look of the dogs +14.5 at odds of 1.90. We think they can take on the big favorites and put up a strong showing in this NCAAF showdown.
As a wagering alternative, you can choose to buy or sell points when it comes to your selection. Buy if you want a safer bet and sell to get more juice from the line.
Last Games & H2H
Clemson were winners last time out. It was a 40-10 home victory against Miami Florida at Clemson Memorial Stadium. South Carolina claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 63-38 win occurred against Tennessee at Williams-Brice Stadium.
It was Clemson who came out on top when they last played South Carolina. At Williams-Brice Stadium, a 30-0 win was recorded.
South Carolina vs Clemson Betting TipsSouth Carolina +14.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
Clemson have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.16 favorites for this NCAAF game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 86% chance of winning. South Carolina are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 5.50.
The current spread is 14.5 and total points is 53. There is no denying the popularity of the totals market. If you fancy Over 53, this outcome can be backed at 1.90.
Clemson can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 15 Points where they are 1.26 favorites. South Carolina are 3.75 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college football, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Passing Attempts, Interceptions or Receiving Yards, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the best gambling sites provide lots of markets.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to NCAA college football micro betting markets, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Drive Result. Check out the live player, score and team props and see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Clemson Tigers Stats
South Carolina Gamecocks Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -14.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -14.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- +14.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +14.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 55.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 51.80 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 52: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 52 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 34.10 pts and allowed 21.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 35.20 pts and allowed 16.60 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 60.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 55.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 52: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 52 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 31.40 pts and allowed 28.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 21.10 pts and allowed 34.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Gardner-Webb Runnin Bulldogs||0||3||54||80||-26||0-0||0-3||3L|