Syracuse vs Boston College Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Syracuse Orange vs Boston College Eagles prediction. 02:30 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at Alumni Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Boston College Eagles
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Boston College Eagles have been given a big number on the spread. We recommend taking the 1.90 that they cover the +10.5 against Syracuse Orange.
We always have a keen eye on team news, while our American Football experts have their finger on the pulse by knowing the latest form. You will also find a compendium of stats which provide some valuable pointers ahead of the action.
Key Syracuse vs Boston College stats:
The dogs have been given a +10.5 handicap on the spread. We think they can avoid a heavy defeat in this NCAAF showdown and you can play them at 1.90.
As a wagering alternative, you can choose to buy or sell points when it comes to your selection. Buy if you want a safer bet and sell to get more juice from the line.
Last Games & H2H
Boston College were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 44-0 reverse against Notre Dame at Notre Dame Stadium. Syracuse suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 45-35 scoreline occurred on the road at Truist Field against Wake Forest.
Syracuse won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 21-6 triumph at Carrier Dome when facing Boston College. Boston College have triumphed in two of the previous 3 clashes between these teams.
Syracuse vs Boston College Betting TipsBoston College +10.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
You might not get rich backing Syracuse at 1.25. However, the sportsbooks’ betting odds imply a 80% chance of winning this NCAAF game. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Boston College are trading at 4.20.
10.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 47 right now. There are lots of popular ways to bet on American Football including totals. If you want to back Over 47, it’s 1.90.
If you’re keen on Syracuse reaching 15 points before their opponents, the favorites are 1.58 to oblige. Conversely, Boston College can be backed at 2.70 to make this total first.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college football contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines and team props, check out the player props that are available. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on a player’s performance. The gambling sites will provide lots of options.
There are always opportunities to enjoy NCAA college football micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find markets in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as the Next Punt, Turnover or Score Play.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Boston College Eagles Stats
Syracuse Orange Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +10.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +10.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- -10.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -10.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 47.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 50.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 47: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 47 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 16.90 pts and allowed 31.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 22.50 pts and allowed 27.80 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 51.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 56.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 47: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 47 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 27.70 pts and allowed 24.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 25.40 pts and allowed 31.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|