Bowling Green vs Western Michigan Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Bowling Green Falcons (BGSU)
Western Michigan Broncos (WMU)
Bowling Green Should Shine In This Game
We’re confident of backing Bowling Green to cover the -1.5 spread when they play Western Michigan. This is a generous line and they look a great wager at odds of 1.91.
Bowling Green Won 13-9 in Teams’ Previous H2H
Bowling Green Falcons have claimed back-to-back road wins. In the previous game, they suffered a 32-31 home defeat against Toledo Rockets at Doyt L. Perry Stadium.
Western Michigan Broncos were beaten last game and this was on the road at Huskie Stadium. Northern Illinois Huskies claimed a 24-0 win.
The last encounter between Bowling Green and Western Michigan saw the former win. It was a 13-9 scoreline at Doyt L. Perry Stadium.
Expert College Football Analysis
The college football experts at Sportsgambler.com always keep close tabs on team news. We also use a form guide for our picks along with checking out the stats that are going to help inform our final decision.
Key Bowling Green vs Western Michigan stats:
Wager on the money line favorites with a -1.5 spread in the NCAAF contest. We’re confident they can cover this appealing line at odds of 1.91.
In the hunt for bigger odds, you might be interested to know that you can move the line. This allows you to shoot for a team to perform better than expected by the betting sites.
Bowling Green -1.5 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. However, our research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. This is why we can recommend this college football bet.
Bowling Green vs Western Michigan PredictionBowling Green -1.5 @ 1.91
BGSU vs WMU Bet Builder Tips
Bowling Green vs Western Michigan Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Tight Affair Likely According to the Books
According to the Moneyline betting odds, Bowling Green are red-hot 1.71 favorites with the sportsbooks and that means a 58% chance of winning this college game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 2.20 about Western Michigan.
The spread is 2.5 and the total points line is currently 51.5. The beauty of Totals is that you only have to choose from one of two options. If you fancy Under 51.5, then the odds are 1.91.
If you’re keen on favorites Bowling Green to make 15 points ahead of their opponents. Then odds of 1.77 are on offer. If you think neither team can hit this total, 21.00 is available.
The betting sites offer a wide range of game lines and team props when it comes to most college football games. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
As an alternative to the game lines, check out the player prop bets that are available. It’s especially great if you have a view when it comes to First, Last or Anytime Touchdown Scorer, while there are lots of other options.
Jalen Buckley Favorite to Be First TD Scorer
Jalen Buckley is favorite to score a TD at any stage and you can get 1.57. There is the chance to back the market leader to grab the first touchdown at 6.00.
Among the various options for wagering on college football, you will find that micro betting is provided. It focuses on short-term in-game outcomes such as whether a touchdown will be scored within the next few minutes.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Bowling Green Falcons Stats
Western Michigan Broncos Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 49.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 53.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 54.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 54.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 25.80 pts and allowed 23.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 26.20 pts and allowed 27.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 56.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 53.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 54.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 54.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 23.90 pts and allowed 33.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 27.10 pts and allowed 26.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season