FIU vs Arkansas Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Will We See a Competitive Game?
FIU have been given a big number on the spread. We recommend taking the 1.91 that they cover the +29.5 against Arkansas.
Each Team Lost Previous Clash
FIU Panthers have suffered a defeat in back-to-back games including a recent 40-6 loss. This occurred on the road at Floyd Stadium against Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders.
Arkansas Razorbacks were defeated last time, making it four home losses on the spin. Razorback Stadium saw them beaten 48-10 against Auburn Tigers.
Expert College Football Analysis
The college football experts at Sportsgambler.com are aware of injuries that could affect the outcome along with the form guide. We also leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the latest stats.
Key FIU vs Arkansas stats:
The dogs have been given a +29.5 handicap on the spread. We think they can avoid a heavy defeat in this NCAAF showdown and you can play them at 1.91.
There’s regularly the option to sell points and that allows you to leverage a bigger potential return. Conversely, buying points will give you a less-risky wager but smaller odds.
FIU +29.5 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success between 55-60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
FIU vs Arkansas PredictionFIU +29.5 @ 1.91
FIU vs Arkansas Bet Builder Tips
FIU vs Arkansas Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Running Scared of Arkansas Win
Arkansas are strong 1.00 favorites to win this college game according to the Moneyline betting odds. The sportsbooks give them a 100% chance of claiming victory. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, FIU are trading at 26.00.
28 is where the spread lies, with total points being 50 right now. There is no denying the popularity of wagering on Totals. There’s the chance to back Under 50 at 1.91.
Arkansas are favorites at 1.04 in the Race to 15 Points betting market, with FIU available at 19.00 on the same market should you think they’ll reach this number first.
Consider every angle when placing your college football wagers. The betting sites have a huge selection of team props and game lines and it’s all about finding a bet which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Should you be more interested in a specific individual who is competing, check out the gambling sites’ prop bets where you can pick out player markets that focus on performance rather than the game result.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college football bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to wager on the Next Scoring Play. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
FIU Panthers Stats
Arkansas Razorbacks Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +29.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +29.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -29.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -29.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 49.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 49.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 49.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 49.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 19.30 pts and allowed 29.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 17.20 pts and allowed 32.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 52.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 53.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 49.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 49.5 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 26.10 pts and allowed 26.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 27.60 pts and allowed 26.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Conference USA||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|New Mexico St||10||4||402||305||97||5-1||5-3||1L|
|Sam Houston St.||3||9||240||314||-74||2-4||1-5||1W|