Georgia State vs LSU Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Will Points Be at a Premium?
71 points looks too big a number on the total line and we are happy to play the 1.91 about Under when LSU and Georgia State square off.
LSU Bidding for Another Win
Georgia State Panthers suffered a third consecutive defeat when losing 42-14 in their previous game. This was at home to Appalachian State Mountaineers at Center Parc Stadium.
LSU Tigers won their last game 52-35, making it five home wins on the bounce. This was recorded at Tiger Stadium against Florida Gators.
Expert College Football Analysis
The latest team news and current form are always useful information when it comes to providing college football predictions. It’s also important to pay attention to the available stats so that we can make the best picks.
Key Georgia State vs LSU stats:
The 1.91 about Under 71 points makes lots of appeal. We’re not sure that the teams can combine to reach that number for this NCAAF showdown.
There’s the chance to boost your odds about an Under pick. The Result & Total market provides a prime opportunity to squeeze more juice by predicting the winner too.
Under 71 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. After careful examination, our experts calculate this probability to be somewhere between 55-60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Georgia State vs LSU PredictionUnder 71 Points @ 1.91
Georgia State vs LSU Bet Builder Tips
Georgia State vs LSU Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
LSU Win on the Cards According to the Books
The sportsbooks are taking no chances with their Moneyline odds of 1.01 about LSU which reflects they have a 99% chance of winning this college game. At 19.00, Georgia State are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The spread is currently 32, with the total points line at 74. Football bettors regularly enjoy the opportunity to wager on Totals. If you’re going for Under 74, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
If you’re keen on LSU reaching 15 points before their opponents, the favorites are 1.11 to oblige. Conversely, Georgia State can be backed at 6.50 to make this total first.
Whether you are wagering pre-game or in-game on college football, you can feast on a wide range of team props and game lines. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
The gambling sites will have player props available for each game. Check out the various betting lines and take a view on whether a player’s Passing Yards or Receiving Yards will be above or below a certain amount.
Malik Nabers Favorite to Be First TD Scorer
Malik Nabers is favorite to score a TD at any stage and you can get 1.22. There is the chance to back the market leader to grab the first touchdown at 4.50.
Micro betting is an exciting way to wager on college football. There are a huge range of live lines and it’s a simple case of predicting what is going to happen next. Field Goal Outcome, Next Drive Result and Next Play Result are often among the options.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Georgia State Panthers Stats
LSU Tigers Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +31.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- +31.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games on the road
- -31.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -31.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 55.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 56.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 71: Covered in 1 of the previous 10 games
- Over 71 on the Road: Covered in 1 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 27.10 pts and allowed 28.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 28.50 pts and allowed 27.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 74.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 63.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 71: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 71 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 45.90 pts and allowed 28.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 43.70 pts and allowed 19.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|