San Diego State vs San Jose State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
San Diego State Aztecs
San Jose State Spartans (SJSU)
Roll the Dice on Teams Scoring Over 49
We’re confident that Over 49 is the value play at 1.91. We’re expecting San Jose State and San Diego State to rack up the points, so head to the totals market.
43-27 Win for San Diego State in Pair’s Last Encounter
San Diego State Aztecs have been defeated in their previous three games. On the road, they recently suffered a 22-19 loss against Colorado State Rams at Canvas Stadium.
San Jose State Spartans have enjoyed four straight wins, most recently beating Fresno State Bulldogs 42-18. It was a home success at CEFCU Stadium.
San Diego State have beaten San Jose State in the last two encounters. They won 19-13 (OT) at CEFCU Stadium and triumphed 43-27 at Dignity Health Sports Park. The previous 4 H2H meetings have involved San Diego State winning three times.
Expert College Football Analysis
The college football predictions stem from knowing the team news and the latest form for each team. We work hard to unearth the most pertinent stats which can also act as a guide.
Key San Diego State vs San Jose State stats:
There are odds of 1.91 about Over 49 points and this looks generous for this NCAAF contest. The bar might have been set too low in terms of total.
There’s a chance to secure larger odds when you bet on the Total market. The betting sites allow you to move the line for an Over pick until you’re happy with the potential return.
Over 49 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success between 55-60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
San Diego State vs San Jose State PredictionOver 49 Points @ 1.91
San Diego State vs SJSU Bet Builder Tips
San Diego State vs San Jose State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
SJSU Big Favorites to Win
The favorites are 89% likely to win according to the sportsbooks’ latest Money Line odds, with San Jose State priced at 1.13 to triumph in this college game. At 6.50, San Diego State are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
16 is where the spread lies, with total points being 48 right now. There are many ways to wager on football including Totals. If you’re wanting to back Over 48, the odds are 1.91.
Favorites San Jose State are available at odds of 1.15 when it comes to reaching 15 points first. Opponents San Diego State are chalked up at 5.75 on the same betting market.
College football fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the huge selection of team props and game lines which are available for every game on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value wagers.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines, check out the player prop bets that are available. It’s especially great if you have a view when it comes to First, Last or Anytime Touchdown Scorer, while there are lots of other options.
There are always opportunities to enjoy college football micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find player and team props in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as the Next Punt, Turnover or Score Play.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
San Diego State
San Diego State
San Diego State
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
San Diego State Aztecs Stats
San Jose State Spartans Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +14.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +14.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -14.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -14.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 47.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 48.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 49: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 49 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 20.00 pts and allowed 27.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 21.20 pts and allowed 27.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 60.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 57.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 49: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 49 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 33.90 pts and allowed 26.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 33.70 pts and allowed 23.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Jose State||7||5||400||309||91||4-2||3-3||6W|
|San Diego State||4||8||246||321||-75||3-4||1-4||1W|