Syracuse vs Georgia Tech Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Find Out Why We’re Siding With Georgia Tech
Our betting prediction is that Georgia Tech are going to cover the -6.5 on the spread. You can get 1.91 that there’s a bigger margin of victory against Syracuse.
Syracuse 37-20 Victory in Previous Meeting
Syracuse Orange previous game saw them claim a 28-13 home win over Pittsburgh Panthers at Carrier Dome.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 42-21 reverse against Clemson Tigers at Clemson Memorial Stadium.
Syracuse had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. At Carrier Dome, they recorded a 37-20 win over Georgia Tech.
Expert College Football Analysis
The college football experts at Sportsgambler.com always keep close tabs on team news. We also use a form guide for our picks along with checking out the stats that are going to help inform our final decision.
Key Syracuse vs Georgia Tech stats:
It’s great to see the favorites given a -6.5 line on the spread at 1.91 as we’re expecting a bigger margin of victory in this NCAAF showdown.
Buying and selling points with a betting site gives you the opportunity to choose different lines. The former will mean shorter odds, while a sell leads to a bigger potential return.
Georgia Tech -6.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success between 55-60%. This college football bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Syracuse vs Georgia Tech PredictionGeorgia Tech -6.5 @ 1.91
Syracuse vs Georgia Tech Bet Builder Tips
Syracuse vs Georgia Tech Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Odds Suggest Georgia Tech Win
Georgia Tech have the shortest price to win this college game, with the sportsbooks giving them a 70% probability due to their 1.43 Moneyline betting odds. Syracuse are the underdogs at 2.95 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
The spread is 6 and the total points line is currently 51.5. A Totals wager is always available and can often provide value selections. Those expecting a low total can back Under 51.5 at 1.91.
Georgia Tech are favorites to win the Race to 15 Points market at odds of 1.50 although there’s the option to back neither team to make this total at 26.00.
There are a wide range of team props and game lines when it comes to most college football clashes and we recommend visiting the leading betting sites to find the wager that matches your view on the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Passing Attempts, Interceptions or Receiving Yards, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the best gambling sites provide lots of markets.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with college football fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Sometimes these are two-way lines where you can bet on the Next Play or Next Drive.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Syracuse Orange Stats
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +6.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +6.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -6.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -6.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 47.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 51.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 53: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 53 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 24.90 pts and allowed 22.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 22.00 pts and allowed 29.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 63.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 55.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 53: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 53 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 32.00 pts and allowed 31.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 25.90 pts and allowed 30.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|