Texas vs Iowa State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Texas Worthy Favorites
Texas really stand out on the spread market. Back them at -7.5 to beat Iowa State with the confidence that they cover the line at 1.91.
Texas Won 24-21 in Teams’ Last Meeting
Texas Longhorns won their previous game 29-26. This was a road victory at Amon G. Carter Stadium against Texas Christian Horned Frogs.
Iowa State Cyclones won their last game 45-13. This was a road victory at Lavell Edwards Stadium against Brigham Young Cougars.
It was a 24-21 win for Texas at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium when they last played Iowa State. It’s been three Iowa State wins in the past 4 games beween these sides.
Expert College Football Analysis
The college football recommendations are only made once we have established the latest team news. It’s also important to study the form and investigate the most relevant stats to get the full picture.
Key Texas vs Iowa State stats:
We are confident that the favorites will cover the spread in this NCAAF showdown. -7.5 seems a generous line and you can get 1.91 that they will win by a bigger margin.
If the initial odds don’t grab your fancy, there’s the option to shoot for more juice by moving the line when it comes to your pick. It all comes down to how confident you feel.
Texas -7.5 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be 55-60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Texas vs Iowa State PredictionTexas -7.5 @ 1.91
Texas vs Iowa State Bet Builder Tips
Texas vs Iowa State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Think Texas Likeliest to Win
Texas have the shortest price to win this college game, with the sportsbooks giving them a 74% probability due to their 1.34 Moneyline betting odds. The market suggests that Iowa State are least likely to win at 3.35.
The spread is 7 and the total points line is currently 44.5. A wager on Totals allows football bettors to use the latest data to good effect. Those that want to back Under 44.5 can find odds of 1.91 available.
In the Race to 15 Points market, Texas are favorites and they can be backed at 1.40 to attain this total first. Conversely, you can get 11.00 that neither team hit 15 points.
The good news is that you can access a wide range of team props and game lines for most college football clashes. The betting sites offer a great selection of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
If you’re looking for an alternative to the main betting markets, check out the player props instead. It’s great to wager on Player Passing Yards, Passing Touchdowns and First Touchdown Scorer as potential options.
CJ Baxter Favorite to Score First Touchdown
The First TD Scorer favorite is CJ Baxter at 6.00. Similar odds can be found if you’re interested in this player to register the last touchdown.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, then college football micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on what will happen on the next snap by staking your money on the Next Play Result.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Texas Longhorns Stats
Iowa State Cyclones Stats
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -7.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -7.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- +7.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +7.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 52.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 58.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 47: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 47 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 33.80 pts and allowed 18.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 35.80 pts and allowed 22.60 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 45.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 40.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 47: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 47 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 25.70 pts and allowed 19.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 21.20 pts and allowed 19.40 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Big 12||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|