Auburn vs Tennessee Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Back Tennessee For a Convincing Win Against Auburn
Tennessee can cover the -9 line on the spread market. This is a good number and that’s why we’re playing them at 1.90 to overcome Auburn.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The team news that filters through can have a knock-on effect as far as the lines and odds are concerned. We use this information along with the form guide, while the latest stats are also taken into consideration.
Key Auburn vs Tennessee stats:
Wager on the money line favorites with a -9 spread in the NCAAB showdown. We’re confident they can cover this appealing line at odds of 1.90.
There’s the chance to sell points and that means moving the line until you’re happy with the wager. It means a riskier bet but a bigger return on the odds available.
Last Games & H2H
Tennessee Volunteers were beaten last game and this was on the road. Florida Gators claimed a 67-54 win. Auburn Tigers won their previous game which was at home. It was a 94-73 triumph against Georgia Bulldogs.
Tennessee had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. They recorded a 67-62 win over Auburn. The previous 6 H2H meetings have involved Auburn winning five times.
Tennessee -9 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.6% prospect of winning. After careful examination, our experts have this probability somewhere between 55-60%. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
Auburn vs Tennessee PredictionTennessee -9 @ 1.90
Auburn vs Tennessee Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: Take a same game parlay that incorporates Tennessee to cover the -9 spread along with over 132.5. Add in both teams to score 60 points and Tennessee to win on the Result & BTTS market.
We recommend a bet builder as it’s an exciting way of wagering on a single event. Many bettors like to create a personalised basketball bet which reflects their predictions for how a game is going to play out.
Auburn vs Tennessee Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Tennessee Heavy Favorites to Win
Tennessee have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.20 favorites for this college game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 83% chance of winning. Auburn are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 4.75.
There is a spread of 9.5 and total points has a line of 131.5. Basketball bettors enjoy the opportunity to wager on the Totals market. If you’re going for Over 131.5, then the odds are 1.91.
If you think Tennessee can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.33 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, Auburn are 3.25 to reach this total before their opponents.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any college basketball contest. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
If you have a view on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Double-Doubles or Triple-Doubles, then the player prop betting could be up your street. It’s a great way of wagering on individual performance.
Wendell Green Jr. Favorite to Score the Most Points
Wendell Green Jr. has been installed as favorite to score the biggest points total. You can get 1.91 about him going Over 13.5 points and 2.35 for over 4.5 assists.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with NCAA college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way markets where you bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +9 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +9 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games on the road
- -9 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -9 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 140.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 139.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 132.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 132.5 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.00 pts and allowed 67.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 72.70 pts and allowed 66.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 130.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 129.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 132.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 132.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.10 pts and allowed 57.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 76.80 pts and allowed 52.20 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season