California Baptist vs Texas-Arlington Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free California Baptist Lancers vs Texas-Arlington Mavericks prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 03:00, Thursday 26 January.
California Baptist Lancers@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Best Bet Could Be Backing Over 127
We’re confident that Over 127 is the value play at 1.91. We’re expecting Texas-Arlington and California Baptist to rack up the points, so head to the totals market.
We study the form as a first port of call and also make sure we’re across any injuries before making college basketball predictions. Then it’s a case of understanding the sort of narrative that the stats provide.
Key California Baptist vs Texas-Arlington stats:
We’re heading to the total market after finding that the line is set at a generous 127 points. Expect this number to be surpassed at 1.91 for this NCAAB contest.
If you’re wanting bigger odds when betting on the Total, then the good news is that you can be in control of the line. Get more juice by wagering Over a certain number.
Last Games & H2H
Texas Arlington Mavericks lost on the road in their last game. Abilene Christian Wildcats won 84-68. California Baptist Lancers claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 77-48 win occurred against Tarleton State Texans.
Over 127 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. However, we have this figure at close to 60% based on our in-depth research. It’s the reason why we are recommending this NCAA college basketball bet.
California Baptist vs Texas-Arlington Betting TipsOver 127 Points @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
California Baptist Favorites to Win According to Sportsbooks
California Baptist are massive 1.56 favorites. They are regarded as 64% likely to win this college game judging by the sportsbooks’ latest Money Line odds. The market suggests that Texas-Arlington are least likely to win at 2.60.
4 is the spread and 130 is the total points line. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball markets. The Over 130 selection is available to back at 1.91.
Those wanting to back California Baptist in the Race to 20 market can get betting odds of 1.63 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back Texas-Arlington, then odds of 2.20 can be found.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college basketball, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines, check out the player prop bets that are available. It’s especially great if you have a view when it comes to Turnovers, Steals, Blocks and Points, while there are lots of other options.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, NCAA college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
California Baptist Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 139.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 129.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 127: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 127 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.50 pts and allowed 67.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 62.80 pts and allowed 66.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 134.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 127.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 127: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 127 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 63.60 pts and allowed 71.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 63.40 pts and allowed 63.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Western Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Sam Houston State||17||5||1681||1293||388||8-1||9-4||5W|
|Stephen F Austin||16||7||1766||1529||237||11-2||5-5||1L|
|New Mexico State||7||14||1535||1491||44||6-6||1-8||1W|