Chicago State vs Stanford Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Chicago State Cougars vs Stanford Cardinal prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 05:00, Thursday 26 January.
Chicago State Cougars@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Will Chicago State Cover the Line?
We’ve smashed into Chicago State +17 and this spread bet at 1.91 means we need them to avoid a heavy defeat against Stanford.
The college basketball picks are only provided once we have a handle on the team news and the latest form guide. We are also on point when it comes to the most valuable stats.
Key Chicago State vs Stanford stats:
The betting line of +17 looks too big. We’re very keen to snap up the 1.91 that the underdogs cover the spread in this NCAAB contest.
We recommend moving the line if you are searching for bigger odds about the same selection. Take your pick and get the juice that you want from your wager in the process.
Last Games & H2H
Stanford Cardinal were winners last time out. It was a 71-64 home victory against Oregon Ducks. Chicago State Cougars won their previous game 74-70. This was a road victory against Coastal Carolina Chanticleers.
Chicago State +17 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. However, we think that the probability is close to 60% taking all factors into consideration. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Chicago State vs Stanford Betting TipsChicago State +17 @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Stanford Win on the Cards According to Sportsbooks
Stanford are strong 1.04 favorites to win this college game according to the Money Line betting odds. The sportsbooks give them a 96% chance of claiming victory. At 13.50, Chicago State are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
18 is the spread and 135.5 is the total points line. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball markets. If you fancy Over 135.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
There’s a chance to back Stanford at 1.14 to reach the 20-point total before their opponents. Should you want to go against the favorites, Chicago State are available at 5.00.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a college basketball contest, visit the betting sites and check out the hundreds of available markets. Find the lines which are the most attractive.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of markets.
There are always opportunities to enjoy NCAA college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find markets in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Chicago State Stats
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +17 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- +17 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games on the road
- -17 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -17 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 135.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 134.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 135: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 135 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 65.50 pts and allowed 69.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 63.90 pts and allowed 70.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 136.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 132.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 135: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 135 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.40 pts and allowed 66.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 71.80 pts and allowed 61.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season