Memphis vs Tulsa Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
Memphis Look Far Too Strong for Tulsa
Let’s go for Memphis at an appealing -12.5 on the spread market. We can get 1.91 that they beat Tulsa by a sizeable margin.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com check injury updates regularly and combine this with the form guide. We’re also able to consult a database of stats and present the key numbers to our readers.
Key Memphis vs Tulsa stats:
We’re sweet on the favorites who are -12.5 on the spread. They should enjoy a big win in this NCAAB showdown and cover the line at 1.91.
We recommend moving the line if you are searching for bigger odds about the same selection. Take your pick and get the juice that you want from your wager in the process.
Last Games & H2H
Tulsa Golden Hurricane suffered a defeat in their last game. A 76-66 scoreline occurred on the road against East Carolina Pirates. Memphis Tigers won their previous game which was at home. It was a 99-84 triumph against Southern Methodist Mustangs.
Memphis triumphed 83-81 when they last played Tulsa. It’s been four Tulsa wins in the past 7 games beween these teams.
Memphis -12.5 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. However, we think that the probability is close to 60% taking all factors into consideration. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
Memphis vs Tulsa PredictionMemphis -12.5 @ 1.91
Memphis vs Tulsa Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: We’ve got a same game parlay with three options: Memphis -12.5, over 154.5 points and Memphis/BTTS Yes on the Result & Both Teams to Score market.
A basketball bet builder is a fantastic way of cheering on different selections within the same game. You can predict a number of outcomes and get bigger odds than a single bet. The odds can combine to great effect.
Memphis vs Tulsa Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Taking No Chances With Memphis
Memphis have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.13 favorites for this college game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 88% chance of winning. Tulsa are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 6.25.
The spread is calculated to be 12, while total points comes in at 153.5. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball markets. If you want to back Over 153.5, it’s 1.91.
The Race to 20 Points market allows bettors to back favorites Memphis at 1.30. On the flip side, Tulsa are 3.40 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
If you’re wagering on college basketball contests, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the hundreds of markets. There’s a chance to bet pre-game and in-game.
Should you be more interested in a specific individual who is competing, check out the gambling sites’ prop bets where you can pick out player markets that focus on performance rather than the game result.
Kendric Davis Favorite to Score the Most Points
The favorite to score most points is Kendric Davis. You can get 1.80 that he scores Over 20.5 points or 1.95 that he goes Under.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with NCAA college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way markets where you bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -12.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -12.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have not covered the spread in any of the last 10 games on the road
- +12.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +12.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 162.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 157.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 154.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 154.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 84.40 pts and allowed 77.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 78.80 pts and allowed 78.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 147.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 141.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 154.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 154.5 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.80 pts and allowed 78.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 67.80 pts and allowed 73.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|American Athletic Conference||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|