Northwestern vs Nebraska Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Northwestern Wildcats vs Nebraska Cornhuskers prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Points on the Menu in Northwestern at Nebraska
The total line looks to be on the low side at 130. There’s a strong chance that Nebraska and Northwestern will conspire to go above the line and we’re backing Over at 1.91.
Our college basketball experts study the latest form, while injuries can also affect the potential outcome. Before coming up with a verdict, we combine this data with the latest stats.
Key Northwestern vs Nebraska stats:
We’re confident that Over 130 is the value play at 1.91. We’re expecting these teams to rack up the points, so head to the NCAAB totals market.
Looking for a bigger return on your Total bet? Consider the Match Result & Total market where you combine the winning team and Over a certain number of points.
Last Games & H2H
Nebraska Cornhuskers lost on the road in their last game. Penn State Nittany Lions won 76-65. Northwestern Wildcats previous game saw them claim a 66-63 home win over Wisconsin Badgers.
The last head-to-head saw Northwestern claim a 71-69 win over Nebraska. Northwestern have triumphed in six of the previous 7 clashes between these teams.
Over 130 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. After careful examination, our experts have this probability close to 60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Northwestern vs Nebraska Betting TipsOver 130 Points @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Struggling to Separate Teams
Northwestern have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.69 favorites for this college game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 59% chance of winning. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Nebraska are trading at 2.25.
There is a spread of 2.5 and total points has a line of 129. The Totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you want to back Over 129, it’s 1.91.
Favorites Northwestern are available at odds of 1.67 when it comes to reaching 20 points first. Opponents Nebraska are chalked up at 2.10 on the same betting market.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
There is regularly betting value to be found from wagering on the player props with the best online gambling sites. You can find lots of ways to back for or against a specific player lining up for one of the two teams.
Boo Buie Favorite to Score the Most Points
The favorite to score most points is Boo Buie. You can get 1.87 that he scores Over 15.5 points. However, there’s also the chance to back him to have over 4.5 assists at 2.00.
There are always opportunities to enjoy NCAA college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find markets in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Northwestern vs Nebraska
- NCAAB: 10/03 2022 Northwestern 71 Nebraska 69
- NCAAB: 23/02 2022 Northwestern 77 Nebraska 65
- NCAAB: 05/02 2022 Nebraska 63 Northwestern 87
- NCAAB: 07/03 2021 Northwestern 79 Nebraska 78
- NCAAB: 01/03 2020 Nebraska 76 Northwestern 81
- NCAAB: 11/01 2020 Northwestern 62 Nebraska 57
- NCAAB: 17/02 2019 Nebraska 59 Northwestern 50
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -2 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- +2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +2 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 135.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 148.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 130: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 130 on the Road: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.90 pts and allowed 63.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 71.70 pts and allowed 76.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 131.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 132.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 130: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 130 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 62.90 pts and allowed 68.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 69.20 pts and allowed 62.90 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|