Richmond vs Massachusetts Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Richmond Spiders vs Massachusetts Minutemen prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Get With Massachusetts on the Spread
We’re excited to see Massachusetts at -1 on the spread and think it’s a great number for them to cover against Richmond at odds of 1.95.
It's important to understand the players who are unavailable for the upcoming action and the respective form of each team. If you want stats, you have come to the right place and they form the basis of our college basketball predictions.
Key Richmond vs Massachusetts stats:
We’re bullish about the market leaders on the spread at -1. They should be able to win this NCAAB contest by a comfortable margin and you can get 1.95.
There’s the chance to sell points and that means moving the line until you’re happy with the wager. It means a riskier bet but a bigger return on the odds available.
Last Games & H2H
Massachusetts Minutemen were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 74-68 reverse against Saint Joseph's Hawks. Richmond Spiders were defeated in their previous game. They were beaten at home to Virginia Commonwealth Rams by a 74-62 scoreline.
Richmond beat Massachusetts in their last head-to-head encounter. It was a 80-72 scoreline. The previous 4 H2H meetings have involved Richmond winning three times.
Massachusetts -1 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 51.2% prospect of winning. However, our research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. It’s the reason why we are recommending this NCAA college basketball bet.
Richmond vs Massachusetts Betting TipsMassachusetts -1 @ 1.95
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Odds Suggest a Close Contest
With an estimated 45% chance of winning, the sportsbooks are taking no chances with their 2.20 betting odds about Massachusetts triumphing in this college game. Richmond are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 1.71.
2.5 is the spread and 137.5 is the total points line. There is no denying the popularity of the Totals market. If you want to bet Under 137.5, there are odds of 1.91.
Favorites Richmond are available at odds of 1.67 when it comes to reaching 20 points first. Opponents Massachusetts are chalked up at 2.10 on the same betting market.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college basketball, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of markets.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the NCAA college basketball micro betting markets. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term in-game wagers and this might include Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 135.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 135.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 138.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 138.5 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.70 pts and allowed 67.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 63.50 pts and allowed 71.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 140.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 145.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 138.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 138.5 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.50 pts and allowed 72.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 76.30 pts and allowed 69.20 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Atlantic 10||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|