UConn vs Georgetown Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
UConn to Outclass Georgetown
We strongly fancy the chances of UConn beating Georgetown handsomely. That is why we’re having a wager on them at -13.5 on the spread at 1.90.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
A good deal of research goes into our college basketball picks. We start by studying the latest form and getting a handle on injuries. The key stats can then be used as the missing piece of the jigsaw.
Key UConn vs Georgetown stats:
Our wager is the betting favorite on the NCAAB spread market. Back them off -13.5 at odds of 1.90 and be confident that the market leaders can cover the line.
Selling points can be a great alternative and allows bettors to enjoy a bigger return on the same selection. For a more conservative pick, you can alternatively buy points.
Last Games & H2H
Georgetown Hoyas lost their last game, being beaten at home to Creighton Bluejays 63-53. UConn Huskies won their previous game 90-76. This was a road victory against DePaul Blue Demons.
UConn beat Georgetown when the teams last met. It was a 84-73 scoreline. UConn have a 100% win record when it comes to the previous 5 H2H meetings.
UConn -13.5 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.6% chance of winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be 55-60%. This NCAA college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
UConn vs Georgetown PredictionUConn -13.5 @ 1.90
UConn vs Georgetown Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: Try out our same game parlay pick which starts with UConn -13.5. We’ve also gone for under 147 points and UConn/BTTS No on the Result & Both Teams to Score market.
Should you want to back different outcomes for the same game, then a bet builder will suit your needs. The betting sites create this personalised basketball wagering tool where you can hand-pick different selections and combine the odds together.
UConn vs Georgetown Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
UConn Big Favorites According to Latest Odds
At betting odds of 1.09 with the sportsbooks, UConn are regarded as 92% likely to win this college game. At 8.00, Georgetown are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The spread is calculated to be 13.5, while total points comes in at 147.5. The Totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you’re going for Under 147.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
Favorites Connecticut are available at odds of 1.27 when it comes to reaching 20 points first. Opponents Georgetown are chalked up at 3.65 on the same betting market.
The betting sites offer hundreds of markets when it comes to college basketball contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you’re looking for an alternative to the main betting markets, check out the player props instead. It’s great to wager on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Steals, Blocks and Rebounds as potential options.
Among the various options for wagering on the NCAA college basketball, you will find that micro betting markets are provided. They focus on short-term in-game outcomes such as Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -13.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -13.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- +13.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +13.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 147.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 140.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 147: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 147 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 74.80 pts and allowed 73.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 73.40 pts and allowed 67.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 145.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 147: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 147 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.00 pts and allowed 78.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 67.70 pts and allowed 74.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big East||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|