Wake Forest vs Pittsburgh Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
Free Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs Pittsburgh Panthers prediction. Get the best NCAA College Basketball betting tips, player props and stats, while you can also access the latest lines and odds. Tip-Off 02:00, Thursday 26 January.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Pittsburgh to Overpower Wake Forest
Pittsburgh can cover the -3 line on the spread market. This is a good number and that’s why we’re playing them at 1.91 to overcome Wake Forest.
Sportsgambler.com boast college basketball expertise and that comes from knowing the team news once it’s announced. The latest form will also fuel our predictions and we make sure that the most important stats are on hand.
Key Wake Forest vs Pittsburgh stats:
We’re excited to see the market leaders at -3 on the NCAAB spread and think it’s a great number for them to cover at odds of 1.91.
If you want to land a big potential return from a small stake, then a Bet Builder could be a good way to go. Back Pittsburgh to cover the line in a combination with other selections.
Last Games & H2H
Pittsburgh Panthers lost when they last took to the court. They were turned over 71-64 at home to Florida State Seminoles. Wake Forest Demon Deacons were beaten 76-67 in their previous game, being turned over at home to Virginia Cavaliers.
Wake Forest beat Pittsburgh when the teams last met. It was a 91-75 scoreline. We’ve seen four Wake Forest wins in the past 6 meetings between the teams.
Pittsburgh -3 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. Based on our in-depth research, we calculate the actual probability to be 55-60%. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this NCAA college basketball bet.
Wake Forest vs Pittsburgh Betting TipsPittsburgh -3 @ 1.91
Bet Builder Tips
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Pittsburgh Betting Favorites on the Money Line
The favorites are 60% likely to win according to the sportsbooks’ latest Money Line odds, with Pittsburgh priced at 1.67 to triumph in this college game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 2.30 about Wake Forest.
The current spread is 3 and the total points line is 148.5. The Totals market allows bettors to use the latest basketball data to good effect. If you want to bet Under 148.5, there are odds of 1.91.
Those wanting to back Pittsburgh in the Race to 20 market can get betting odds of 1.67 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back Wake Forest, then odds of 2.10 can be found.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on college basketball, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
If you’re looking for an alternative to the main betting markets, check out the player props instead. It’s great to wager on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Steals, Blocks and Rebounds as potential options.
Jamarius Burton Favorite to Get Most Points
Jamarius Burton is the favorite to score most points. He is priced at 1.83 to score Over 17.5 points. Alternatively, there’s the chance to back him to have over 4.5 assists at 1.65.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for NCAA college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the in-game markets, with the opportunity to wager on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Wake Forest vs Pittsburgh
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Wake Forest Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +3 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- -3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -3 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 151.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 146.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 148: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 148 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.00 pts and allowed 74.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 70.60 pts and allowed 75.60 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 143.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.80 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 148: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 148 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 75.40 pts and allowed 68.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 75.10 pts and allowed 67.70 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|