ADA Blois vs BCM Gravelines-Dunkerque Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Blois to Get the Job Done
Our betting prediction is that there will be home-court advantage when ADA Blois face BCM Gravelines-Dunkerque. You can currently get 1.95 about this happening which look like great odds.
BCM Too Good for Blois in Last H2H
Blois were victorious last time out. They secured a 102-76 home victory against Monaco. BCM lost when they last took to the field. They were turned over 93-88 at home to Nancy.
It was BCM who came out on top when they last played Blois. A 92-89 win was recorded.
Expert LNB Pro A Analysis
Knowing the players that are injured give us a helping hand when putting together French LNB Pro A recommendations. Once we’ve also looked at the form guide, we use the available stats and make predictions.
Key ADA Blois vs BCM Gravelines-Dunkerque league stats:
For this LNB Pro A contest, we are going to bet against the visitors with our pick. One way of doing this is by siding with the opposition and we really like the 1.95 about the home team winning on the Moneyline.
As an alternative, you could consider the Spread where you can back Blois to cover a particular line. That means you might need a margin of victory to yield a return.
According to the betting sites, our pick has a 51.2% chance of winning. However, we think that the probability is close to 60% taking all factors into consideration. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this basketball bet.
ADA Blois vs BCM Gravelines-Dunkerque PredictionBlois Moneyline @ 1.95
ADA Blois vs BCM Gravelines-Dunkerque Bet Builder Tips
ADA Blois vs BCM Gravelines-Dunkerque Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Game Could Go Right to the Wire According to Sportsbooks
ADA Blois have been given Moneyline odds of 1.95 against BCM Gravelines-Dunkerque who are 1.87. The hosts have a 51% chance of victory in the eyes of the most popular LNB Pro A sportsbooks.
The spread is currently 1, with the total points line at 159.5. The Totals market allows bettors to use the latest basketball data to good effect. If you fancy Under 159.5, then the odds are 1.87.
In the Race to 20 Points market, Blois are favorites and they can be backed at 1.83 to attain this total first. If you want to back BCM, then betting odds of 1.83 can be found.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game on the French Élite league, you can feast on hundreds of markets. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
The best gambling sites offer player prop betting to their customers. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on an individual’s performance within a game and it often involves wagering over or under a line.
Milan Barbitch Favorite to Get Most Points
Milan Barbitch is favorite when it comes to getting the most points. You can get 1.87 that he goes Over 9.5 points or the same odds when it comes to Under.
Among the various options for wagering on the LNB Pro A, you will find that micro betting markets are provided. They focus on short-term in-play outcomes such as Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest LNB Pro A regular season and play-off games stats.
ADA Blois Stats
BCM Gravelines-Dunkerque Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 164.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 166.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 164.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 164.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.70 pts and allowed 80.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 85.80 pts and allowed 80.60 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 158.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 164.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 164.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 164.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 78.70 pts and allowed 79.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 78.20 pts and allowed 85.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
LNB Pro A Standings Select Season
|1 JL Bourg||2||0||193||139||54||1-0||1-0||2W|
|7 Le Mans||1||1||185||185||0||1-0||0-1||1W|
|16 Metropolitans 92||0||2||142||167||-25||0-1||0-1||2L|
|18 Le Portel||0||2||154||208||-54||0-1||0-1||2L|